MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Had to cut the part up to make sure the prints come out clean and minimize the need for support material.
Now to glue them together!
(you cant really see the details since i have transparent pla, but they are there)

thanks for the files Ken!

IMG_0791.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had numerous request for this, so...Spider-man Homecoming Shooters NOW IN Small and Medium Sizes!
ALSO NOTE: These are complete sets including top, bottom and fluid cartridge.

Medium -- 65mm wide wrist: http://www.shapeways.com/product/L7...-web-shooter-v3-65mm-comple?optionId=60994076
Small -- 60mm wide wrist: http://www.shapeways.com/product/ED...ing-web-shooter-v3-60mm-set?optionId=60994153

View attachment 675352View attachment 675353
"If I had a million dollars"

Last edited by a moderator:
kenlandrum and all that provide info, thanks again! I took my suit to the Cedar Springs Blockparty in Dallas on Saturday. It was a HUGE hit I wasn't the only Spider-man, but I was the only Holland suit. I wore out my knees posing for all the kiddos. There must be close to 200 pictures of me. Happy Halloween, now on to Homecoming suits....8066355158410826827-account_id=1.jpg4853851358832347551-account_id=1.jpg

Hey Ken ! , Do you have plan to make a faceshell for mcu eye frames ? Or if i use the raimi file do you think there will be a fiting problem ?

Had to cut the part up to make sure the prints come out clean and minimize the need for support material.
Now to glue them together!
(you cant really see the details since i have transparent pla, but they are there)

thanks for the files Ken!

View attachment 671981

Hey, I've been having some trouble splitting the file for easier printing, is there any chance I'd be able to use your file? Or can you explain how you did it? Thank you

I split mine right down the middle long ways. Had to be careful removing support around the "trigger button" but it worked great. Just glued and filled the seam. Once painted could hardly tell.

kenlandrum and all that provide info, thanks again! I took my suit to the Cedar Springs Blockparty in Dallas on Saturday. It was a HUGE hit I wasn't the only Spider-man, but I was the only Holland suit. I wore out my knees posing for all the kiddos. There must be close to 200 pictures of me. Happy Halloween, now on to Homecoming suits....View attachment 678814View attachment 678821
This looks AWESOME!
What did you do for the web shooters? Cause they look amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

I used Ken's V5 Homecoming pattern and it came out wonderfully. I'll post pictures soon.

Hey 5P1D3RM4N thanks! I printed in black PLA in two pieces ( split right down the center line). I coated with 3 layers of primer then coated with Rustoluem semi gloss black from Lowes. A little silver paint on the shooter nozzle and trigger buttom was all. Kenlandrum did a great model. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back