MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Hey Ken, i was wondering if you could make a file for the homecoming webshooters without the triggers. I would really appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I tried and clicked the contact link, but it just brought me to the same page. I'm not really fond of messaging him on Facebook because I feel that's a bit of invading privacy when trying to keep personal and business matters separate

I tried and clicked the contact link, but it just brought me to the same page. I'm not really fond of messaging him on Facebook because I feel that's a bit of invading privacy when trying to keep personal and business matters separate
look for a comment he said then just click on his name, there will be an option saying message

OK, so really interested in taking this on, heck I was ready back during ASM 2, but this suit is far superior imo, though I really liked the Sony suit. My main concern here is that I put down a crisp 500-700 on a fully screenprinted suit, and it comes out just looking like a spandex suit from Party City. Don't get me wrong, these patterns are incredible, and there have been some amazing suits, but I'm skeptical about how theyd look in person. It's like this: the black on spideys new suit is urethane r something very close, most likely, so that's what I would use for those sections of the suit. As for the red and blue fabric though, is the screenprinting with the incredibly detailed patterns by Kenlandrum going to translate so that it appears less like spandex and more like that kind of lightweight athletic breathable fabric that the suit appears to look like from the on set photos? Again, I have absolutely no experience in person with these suits, but I reaaaaally want to get into it.

OK, so really interested in taking this on, heck I was ready back during ASM 2, but this suit is far superior imo, though I really liked the Sony suit. My main concern here is that I put down a crisp 500-700 on a fully screenprinted suit, and it comes out just looking like a spandex suit from Party City. Don't get me wrong, these patterns are incredible, and there have been some amazing suits, but I'm skeptical about how theyd look in person. It's like this: the black on spideys new suit is urethane r something very close, most likely, so that's what I would use for those sections of the suit. As for the red and blue fabric though, is the screenprinting with the incredibly detailed patterns by Kenlandrum going to translate so that it appears less like spandex and more like that kind of lightweight athletic breathable fabric that the suit appears to look like from the on set photos? Again, I have absolutely no experience in person with these suits, but I reaaaaally want to get into it.
I would recommend getting a custom printed suit from Zentai Zone. I have seen some awesome and vibrant colors on their suits. I'm waiting for mine right now lol.

1222a327e8047e1899e282fe5464207b.jpg
1222a327e8047e1899e282fe5464207b.jpg

kenlandrum, there are some things I noticed on your pattern. The bottom of the red belt section is more of an upside down trapezoid pattern vs a point, the black sections on the red belt don't form trapezoids on the ends, and there is an extra line ok the back of the hands, one between each knuckle. Just my two cents. Hopefully this picture shows some of these things I found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh btw, since the webshooters and the urethane pieces are the same color throughout the suit, how will a consistent color be achieved? Wouldn't paint chip and peel off the flexible urethane?

Also didn't Ken say something about the rubber parts being a file that overlays right on top of the patterns? Two things about that, one, is it not up yet, and two, how high set will they be applied onto the fabric without it looking weird. Marvel really made this cosplay a difficult one :)

Oh btw, since the webshooters and the urethane pieces are the same color throughout the suit, how will a consistent color be achieved? Wouldn't paint chip and peel off the flexible urethane?

You could cast the shooters out of flexible urethane as well. It comes in black.

Totally forgot jimC936 sorry. This is Ken's Ver 4 pattern - the only thing I did to the pattern was hide the chest spider since I am 3D printing it. Pattern was printed and sewn by Zentizone. I got the removable head, soles on the feet and U zipper in the back. Not the best picks but really pleased with it. Will make it until closer to Homecomings release.IMAG3241.jpg02s.jpg01.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161003/1222a327e8047e1899e282fe5464207b.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161003/1222a327e8047e1899e282fe5464207b.jpg
@kenlandrum, there are some things I noticed on your pattern. The bottom of the red belt section is more of an upside down trapezoid pattern vs a point, the black sections on the red belt don't form trapezoids on the ends, and there is an extra line ok the back of the hands, one between each knuckle. Just my two cents. Hopefully this picture shows some of these things I found.
While I have to agree with you about the belt and knuckles, I disagree about the red section. In the pictures you posted, I can see how you came to that conclusion, but there are other set photos showing the rounded point of the belt. Hold on, i'll find them.

- - - Updated - - -

It is on page 22, Kudalambda posted it.

While I have to agree with you about the belt and knuckles, I disagree about the red section. In the pictures you posted, I can see how you came to that conclusion, but there are other set photos showing the rounded point of the belt. Hold on, i'll find them.

- - - Updated - - -

It is on page 22, Kudalambda posted it.

Evan so, the point still isn't as extreme as it currently is. It's slightly more rounded in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back