MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Are you going to print this file ?
Anyone have any thoughts about or experience with getting a custom suit printed from zentaizone.com? Online reviews look okay. It's also cheaper, and has a faster turnaround time than fabricondemand.com (I would use fabricondemand.com except that I need my suit before October 6 for NYC Comic Con). Would I be alright uploading one of Ken's v.5b to zentaizone?

Ordered my suit from zentai zone using ken's version 5b pattern. Should get here in two weeks or so.

Last edited:
Yup. It is mine. V4 I believe... I have been sending this guy "2011joao11"requests to take down his auctions for months. First he claimed they were not mine, then he claimed he changed them enough to sell them... blah blah blah.

Ya know, I try not to bother myself with this kind of stuff. After all, the decision to share my patterns for free came about after reading about all of the drama other pattern makers have been through here. It's pretty simple... I make these patterns for my own use. I share them with other folks here. The patterns are free. If you would like to take my pattern and adjust it, great! I'll even give you the layered file. If you want to create an entirely new suit using elements from my pattern, great! ...Get creative.

All I ask is please don't just download my pattern, take my name off of it and sell it. Technically there is nothing I can really do about it, so I just ask nicely and hope for the best...

enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. It is mine. V4 I believe... I have been sending this guy "2011joao11"requests to take down his auctions for months. First he claimed they were not mine, then he claimed he changed them enough to sell them... blah blah blah.

Ya know, I try not to bother myself with this kind of stuff. After all, the decision to share my patterns for free came about after reading about all of the drama other pattern makers have been through here. It's pretty simple... I make these patterns for my own use. I share them with other folks here. The patterns are free. If you would like to take my pattern and adjust it, great! I'll even give you the layered file. If you want to create an entirely new suit using elements from my pattern, great! ...Get creative.

All I ask is please don't just download my pattern, take my name off of it and sell it. Technically there is nothing I can really do about it, so I just ask nicely and hope for the best...

enjoy.
Speaking of which, I always use your patterns as a base for my patterns. Usually the Sam Raimi one. I just finished my Homecoming pattern and now I'm debating if I should sell it or not. (Mine have always been free) I was wondering Ken if you could take a look at it if that's alright? (I'm no pro but, I think my patterns are decent) I'll message you the link if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendlandrum, if you ever decide to put this on redbubble or something as a T-Shirt, I would buy it so fast!

Sorry. Just read this post.

tshirt.png

http://www.redbubble.com/people/kenlandrum/works/23290449-spidey-signal?asc=u&ref=recent-owner

Production has moved from Atlanta to Queens, Here are some set photos that started circulating yesterday. There are videos too, but I feel they are too easily falling into "spoiler" territory. These aren't the best pics but maybe someone will find them useful. 01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

So I know there have been a LOT of set pics since production moved to Queens, Hope to not bore folks, But here is great reference for the back of the suit...Screenshot_20160929-142814_1.jpg

I found this album on the MCU reddit page, it has the most HD photos of this costume I have seen. So good in fact that I can see the screenprinted pattern on the red. I hope this is helpful for both the webshooters and the actual suit. You know its good when you can see the little seams that would go unnoticed in a normal pic too. This is something that will really help if you want to push your pattern to be 100% accurate
http://tomhollandbrasil.com/galeria/....php?album=136

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back