"Hey Everyone" MCU Spiderman costume research

OK everyone the eyes are going to be challenge but i just found out that apparently rpcstudios are at the moment trying to make the suit with help from gun head designs so the only thing to make is the webshooters and to modify the faceshell mask they make the eyes mechanical so check out their instagram to take a look

It was mentioned that someone else was doing the mask but I figured I would throw this up here for reference, as I did on the other thread. I went through and looked at the high-def picture for an hour or so and came up with there being 15 overlaying parts total, but the outer 5 don't appear to move as much, possibly being there just for shaping the eyes when they are "open," and all of it being surrounded by a very thin frame

Attachments

• SpiderEyesOpen.jpeg
    SpiderEyesOpen.jpeg
    958.2 KB · Views: 162
  • SpiderEyesClosed2.jpeg
    SpiderEyesClosed2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
image.jpeg

The Spider-Man felt very familiar to me.. I found out why. It looks almost exactly like Mike Hill's 13 inch bust.

Credit to whoever made the pic. They are strikingly close.

Re: "Hey Everyone" MCU Spiderman costume research

Not sure if anybody noticed, but I think that the costume is pulling an ASM look with the bootimage.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, you might have to zoom in to see

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpeg

Heres a very rough diagram i mocked up for the web shooters using what i can see from the trailer just basic shapes to figure out measurements and such
b1OcOkP.png

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back