Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

I think this should be 1/700 shinano & 1/700 gneisenau. Sorry.

parts-01_zpswh3onmg6.jpg

Attachments

• parts-01_zpswh3onmg6.jpg
    parts-01_zpswh3onmg6.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 190
Just got my (correct) Japanese parts in the post today. Over a month from HLJ! Pretty slow! Got issues 1-3.

Hey peeps, just a heads up, over here in Germany I got replacement parts for issue 3 from the DeAgo Customer service. I did not expect that, since I simply had contacted the mod of the german deago forum but never heard back from him. So, surprise surprise! They are currently out of stock of issues 1-3 , too, but I am sure that they will get a new shipping within a few weeks.

Hi. Yes i can confirm that issue 1 and 3 from hobbylink Japan are the correct parts. I ordered from them about 5 weeks ago. It took nearly a month to arrive to the United Kingdom but the packaging was superb and all in A1 condition. Love the Japanese magazine presentation box too.

OK got these in and crap. The Shinano is the newer version and not the vintage that is needed so no parts that I wanted from it are there. If anyone has any of the small parts from a vintage kit that I need for sale or swap that would be great.

IMAG1244_zpseqzdjeni.jpg

Hey gang, I'm from Perth and collecting the series from my local n/agency as well, though may subscribe sooner than later. Having the same prob.with issue 4. I'm up to issue 8, and still no word on 4. As for issues 1-3 they all appear to the correct re-issued parts when compared to the ones shown by atom (Japan)!?. Don't know what happened over east when they first came out here in Aus?. Anyhoo, have no experience with forums/threads and such, but I'm glad to be apart of this (what will be!!) great adventure. Ged

Last edited:
Issues 1-3 are also recorded as being from batch 02-14, issues 5-8 are batch 01/15. Am I up to date re; correct parts? If you haven't already check out the 'ianlawrence' website.

hi ged,welcome to the rpf.there is quite a few of us from perth that are members here.good luck with your falcon build and have fun with it.:)

I've been watching this build since 2014 when it was first released in the UK, as a trial run. Luckily enough I'm at an age where I can afford nice luxuries like this now. This is my first Deagostini build and so far is very exciting. I subscribed on the first day of release (Falcon Subscriber No.32) and I wonder how many people in Oz took up the build. I'm a model builder from back in the 70's but am trying all new painting methods with this build for the first time - first time using an airbrush and first time using oils. So much to learn even at my young age. I've been watching Darkview's build over the many months, and to me his build and overall effect is the best I've seen. So I'm trying to replicate his 'Look'. Anyway we're all pretty much up to the same build state here in Oz and I've put a pic up on where I'm up to as of last weekend. No expensive additions for me, just trying to keep to a budget.

14E89E62-6B03-4986-B761-482C512CD2C0_zps3evkhblq.jpg

Looking good mate but just remember there is a new cockpit coming out. I will post a bit about it tomorrow when I can.

Here is the old cockpit (left) and the new (right). Both not that great and I'm thinking the original will be easier to modify to get more accurate. Very weird they would go to all the trouble to make a new cockpit less accurate. Will show what I do but might be a while.

IMAG1246_zps1gmjm7ip.jpg

In this pick of the front windows I think the old version on the left is more accurate than the new.

IMAG1247_zpsaozpjfhk.jpg

In this pick on the new one (left) where im pointing the pen they have curved it I think like the MR but that is not correct. it should be strait like the first one (right).

IMAG1248_zpsxrlp8bdd.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back