Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

Hi! all.

I'm a Japanese Sci-Fi modeler and I'm subscribing Diago's Millennium Falcon.

But I'm not a expert of MF. I show you my issue#1 and#3 pics.

Please tell me they are correct parts or not.

I will show you guys my pics tonight.:)

thank you.:thumbsup

Hi! all.

I'm a Japanese Sci-Fi modeler and I'm subscribing Diago's Millennium Falcon.

But I'm not a expert of MF. I show you my issue#1 and#3 pics.

Please tell me they are correct parts or not.

I will show you guys my pics tonight.:)

thank you.:thumbsup

Sounds good mate. :)

Ben

Actually SJ, I did answer your question. I've gotten all my issues (1-3 so far) from my local newsagent except for Issues 4-6. I would have gotten Issue 4 from the newsagents as well except I bought them (Issues 4-6) from another RPF member.

I would suggest next time you are looking for a specific answer to ask a specific question and not a general one as the question you asked was "Did anyone else NOT get issue 4 from their newsagent today?" Well, my answer was.....I didn't.

That's good for you, doesn't answer my question though. Any one else getting this from their local newsagent, specifically here in WA?

Last edited:
No need to be so pedantic. Yes it was a general question, one which you needn't of answered as it was superfluous my general question.

I get mine from my local newsagents here in QLD and got issue 4 yesterday no dramas. Are people not getting them??

Ben

Thanks for that.

I think my newsagent is having issues with its local distributor, as I have not been getting my 3D printer weekly build either. I didn't want to go through Bissett due to issues I have had with them before, now this.

Bloody frustrating :behave

My newsagent only got one copy of #2 which someone else had already requested. I subscribed through Bissett's hopeless online system and then had to ring them to confirm that my subscription had gone through as their site collapsed for me. Then when I was in the newsagent on Thursday they had more copies of #2. I'll just wait till my subscription comes through.

Hi! all.

I show you pics of Japanese issue #1 and #3.

What do you think, everybody?

Are these parts are revised parts?

I want to hear your opinion.

falcon 01表紙.jpgfalcon 01.jpgfalcon no3表紙.jpgfalcon03.jpgfalcon no1.jpgfalcon 02.jpg

Hi Atom,
Yes. You definitely have the revised parts. Are they still available in Japan and what issues are you up to?

Hi Junk Pilot-san!

Thank you for your comment.:)

I'm up to issue #11.

I checked Amazon Japan today.
Yes! They have issue #1 and #3 and others.:thumbsup

IMO, Diago's MF parts are very clean and easy to build. I'm looking forward to building it.

Hi! all

I checked Amazon Japan this morning.
They seem to have some stock of #1, but #3 is almost sold out.:cry

If you want to get them, please PM me asap.:thumbsup

I have 3 subscriptions with Bisset, other than their online system never working, i have had no issues with them. I just email them to confirm subs and they emailed right back promptly. If i get one more sub i could have a new one each week of every month lol.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back