Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

Very short vid of engine grill in operation.

Even shorter vid of testing ramp using higher rated power supply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool vids Simon . Thanks for responding .
What’s the panel (?) near the rear , port underside bolt support ? Are you planning a landed or inflight position display ?
Forgot about your having subbed with Bissett directly - maybe you’ll receive the 100A parts without having to contact them . I on the other hand intend to do so tomorrow - being a newsagent subscriber .
Appreciate the info regarding the external power adapter too :thumbsup

:cheersGed

What’s the panel (?) near the rear , port underside bolt support ?​

Landing gear panel stuffed under to push the little micro switch in to activate the landing lights. ;-)

landed position. Glass coffee table type display. Haven’t sourced one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is getting closer but i just couldn't leave those tp-1 and 2 pieces on it so i bit the bullet and ordered the jap ones today.
man it really ticks me off i gotta spend the best part of hundred bucks for something we should of got for free

I got them from a friend Singapore after they had just released the Japanese version there just before christmas

mine is getting closer but i just couldn't leave those tp-1 and 2 pieces on it so i bit the bullet and ordered the jap ones today.
man it really ticks me off i gotta spend the best part of hundred bucks for something we should of got for free

Got off the phone with Bissett this morning ( spoke with Nicole ) regarding the #100A parts . Had to , due to the fact that I’m a newsagent subscriber and not direct one . Their contact number can be found inside any MF mag . Picked up #100 last Friday .

After establishing that #100A wasn’t a magazine with parts ( and yes , the run ends with #100 ) - but just parts + instructions , and that yes , it will be provided to Aussie subscribers as well ... eventually , she took my contact details and stated that she’d call back in a couple of weeks when they’ll send out their final MF issues pack .

I’ll probably end up calling them again around that time just to make sure , but like I’ve said before , they were pretty good with providing me with the ‘ replacement ‘ cockpit frame , last year . Got my fingers crossed that It’ll go just as smoothly this time ‘round too .

Sharing this info in case others in similar situ. here in Aus aren’t sure if / when / how regarding these parts , and don’t want to miss out .

Last edited:
Hi, I'm passing this along as it may be useful to you folks down under.

The Japanese run includes the 100A parts in issue 100. I ordered #100 there when it was taking forever for Deagostini to ship 100A to me.

Added bonus, the 100 magazine has color photos for placement of the 100A parts - text in Japanese though.

https://hlj.com/product/DIGWMF100

EDIT: It was backordered when I place my order, took about a month to come into stock.

Another opportunity Australia missed. Japan had the updated parts from the get go in issue 1,2 and the cockpit update and we didn't,now we have to try ourselves to obtain the 100A parts when Japan has them included. It's ridiculous. It's not like there's a time of release difference.

Ben

sittin here with a cuppa thought i might post a few pics of where i'm up to...gotta wait for the jap parts and thinking about modding the cockpit
DSC_5414.jpgDSC_5402.jpgDSC_5417.jpgDSC_5350.jpgDSC_0152[1].jpgDSC_0150[1].jpgDSC_0182[1].jpgDSC_0183[1].jpg

Last edited:
rain is nice.
anyways small cockpit mod and i think i'll leave it there.....
a 2x2mm strip down the side to make the windows about the same size.DSC_0190[1].jpgDSC_0191[1].jpgDSC_0194[1].jpgDSC_0196[1].jpg and some filler...
and BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i don't know how to get rid of that attachment......i stuffed up

Attachments

• DSC_0082[1].jpg
    DSC_0082[1].jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 342
Thanks for sharing @rustbucket .
Like what you did with the panel damage #7 pic ( #331 post ) . Wondering what you used for your base coat ?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW , Have any Aussie Bissett subscribers received their final parts packages yet , and if so did they come with #100A ?

Thanks Simon . Good to know - gives me some idea as to when I should get in touch with Bissett again re ; 100A , probably mid next week .

panel damage is from poking a soldering iron around and then i hit it with a gas jet style lighter to soften and then poked the end of a brush handle in a bit.
i'll have a bit more of a play around with it.
base color is AS20 insignia white.
my next delivery is my last and will include the missing parts (bissett confirmed)
and 1 more pic of cockpit with a bit of primer onDSC_0197[1].jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back