robo3687's Kylo Ren Build

thanks guys.

It feels like forever since I finished my mid coat, but the project for may is going to be getting the basketweave top coat and hood/scarf done. From there it'll just be finishing up things like the belt and coating everything.

oh and the boots...musn't forget the boots....I don't know if I've actually said on here yet, but I'm making the boots from scratch with zero experience in doing so.

Should be fun.

thanks guys.

It feels like forever since I finished my mid coat, but the project for may is going to be getting the basketweave top coat and hood/scarf done. From there it'll just be finishing up things like the belt and coating everything.

oh and the boots...musn't forget the boots....I don't know if I've actually said on here yet, but I'm making the boots from scratch with zero experience in doing so.

Should be fun.

That's what I'm doing for my Rey, so I feel your pain. Good luck, and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Of all the things in the StarWars universe pleats are the coolest looking but worst things to have to sew!! EVER!! Great job with the build!

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

thanks guys.

Should be fun.

Just curious, where did you get the mannequin by chance? I'm looking for something similar! Love the build! I admire your craftsmanship!

Nice build mate ! Do you have files for the outer / scarf / hood pattern or something ? This is pretty hard to find :) Thank you !

just realised I never posted shots up of the (near) finished article....still have a little coating to do, but the construction is done.

klRZMn2.jpg

Just out of curiosity are most Kylo Ren fans here on theRPF making or buying their costumes?

I'm buying my costume but I just started. So far all I have is an Anovos helmet and a pair of Endor Finders gloves.

I'm sweating the pleated sleeves probably more than any of the other pieces.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back