EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

I got to spend a considerable amount of time in the EFX Booth and was absolutely stunned by this new Vader helmet. The engineering is brilliant, the paint is amazing and the finished product is just gorgeous.
Oh and the price?
Couldn't be better.
Great work by all. This is a fantastic helmet and at a price that makes it hard to want to pass up. Just brilliant work here.
Yea, I'll add this to my collection....absolutely no doubt about it. :)

David

More pics from rebelscum.com:
efxv1.jpgefxv2.jpgefxv3.jpgefxv4.jpg

:lol That's funny. I just went to the website, & when it opened I had 1 item in my cart for $300. So, wanting to see what I was getting, I checked my cart... & it was empty.
Finally though, there's activity on their website!

Another week of ignored cancellation requests go's by, nobody answers the phone either.

I also know of somebody trying to contact them with an address change tor a fully paid Scout and free Vader but again, emails go unanswered.

The mind boggles?

I ordered it from a toydealer here in germany.When its here..ok...when not ...also ok!So I have no stress with the EFX-Webside.;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back