EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

I still have my box: the weight printed on the side is 4.6 lbs

The top dimension is 14 x 17 and it's about 14.5 inches tall.

I just pulled the trigger on this - bought off of Amazon with Prime shipping, so it'll get here Friday (my birthday - woohoo!)

I didn't even know about the existence of this until recently. It's perfect for my level of SW collecting. It should look pretty cool next to the BS Stormtrooper helmet I just got and the Target Boba Fett helmet I repainted from last year. So glad to finally see a time where decent, highly accurate pieces are available to people with smaller budgets.

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here since I got my helmet first things this morning:

It's awesome, I love it, well worth the money. It's a great display piece and looks just as good sitting on my shelf as any fiberglass one would.

Heck yeah...These are great...

C'mon Gino...How about a PCR X-wing pilot?!? Maybe even a PCR Fett for good measure??? :D

Jason

To me the X-wing pilot would be a no brainer... you produce one set of molds, and you could create an unlimited array of variations. On top of all the different pilots paint jobs, you could also offer a clean one as a generic kit with a bunch of preprinted peel and stick graphics to design your own.

As long as the price point was decent, I think those would fly off the shelves.

Jason

I think it looks much better. That is a great looking helmet. I am curious how thin it is. I keep hearing about it being thin, but is it flimsy?
The back of the mask at the bottom corners is where it is most flimsy, or "uncomfortably flexible" I'd say. These corners can flex about 1cm without much force. That said, I haven't heard of any that have cracked unless dropped (and some survived drops). The amount of flex and creaking can vary depending on how well the metal stud caps that affix the tubes to the mask were installed. But as long as you're reasonably careful with it, I wouldn't consider this too much of an issue. The back edge of the mask is 2mm thick.

What he said! ^^

What he said about what he said!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

While we are at it what the heck happened to the Boba Fett Helmet. The day it was introduced, or shortly there after, we see Gino casting the original helmet. It's a simple helmet to make, no moving parts so whatever happened??

- - - Updated - - -

Or the 1/1 Stormy and Legend Stormy helmet?????

Just got this helmet yesterday. although i cant add to kaizus pics . I thought I would just say that this is an exceptional piece. so glad I decided to buy one. thanks to all here that posted pics that convinced me to get this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What he said about what he said!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

While we are at it what the heck happened to the Boba Fett Helmet. The day it was introduced, or shortly there after, we see Gino casting the original helmet. It's a simple helmet to make, no moving parts so whatever happened??

- - - Updated - - -

Or the 1/1 Stormy and Legend Stormy helmet?????

That's why they are called 'Legend editions'. No real helmets, only legends about them.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back