EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

vaderefx.jpg

First batch direct from EFX. The c-scar is in the reflection. Totally random. I was just sitting on the floor and thought it looked good from that angle. :)

Mine arrived today after waiting almost a year.
Beautiful piece.
Depending on the angle the fake C scar doesn't bug me as much as I thought it would.
Only gripe would be that the face plate is really thin. Wish they were thick like the BS R1 trooper helmet.IMG_7024.jpg

Last edited:
The preorder in Japan had started in January. Was a little annoyed when the US customers who ordered in august got theirs first for comicon

Gotta say, that c-scar looks a lot better than earlier ones we were seeing. Wonder if thats the new batch.

I think it looks much better. That is a great looking helmet. I am curious how thin it is. I keep hearing about it being thin, but is it flimsy?

Sorry for the double post up there...didn't mean too!
Yea the face plate is rather too thin which is my only complaint. I could never hold it with one hand since it could crack.

can someone here do me a big favor.

Can someone with the helmet let me know the dimensions and weight of the item altogether meaning boxes and all?

I am trying to print a shipping label but dont have measuring tape nor scale. Any help will be very much appreciated.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back