EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

The pages on the efx website still says "This is NOT made from a digital scan". You may want to clarify that a digital scan was part of the process.

The helmets look very nice. Are any of these exclusive to EFX site or both are available at international retailers?

Good question! Would save on cost (shipping & duties) if they'd be available elsewhere...in Europe in our case :)

So these are not available to order yet, correct? Ive wanted an affordable accurate Vader helmet since I was 10, 20 years later I finally can!

Last edited:
First and as always Gino the helmet looks amazing well done guys.

The standard edition is what the Scout helmet preorder guys are getting, correct?
So is this true that anyone that pre ordered on eFX site that got the scout helmet will be getting a helmet?

Yep that's correct.

If this is true, How can i confirm this, I never received an email about this but i have heard a few people have gotten them. I ordered direct and paid in full.

Again amazing work Gino

Thanks!
Yes it's true.
I'm not sure exactly how/when the helmets will ship for the scout helmet people. That's a Bryan question.
I'll see if I can find out.

Yep that's correct.

The standard edition is what the Scout helmet preorder guys are getting, correct?

Thanks!
Yes it's true.
I'm not sure exactly how/when the helmets will ship for the scout helmet people. That's a Bryan question.
I'll see if I can find out.

Thanks so much Gino, Just didn't want to get left out. Seeing that i know ill be getting a standard one looks like ill have to place a special edition order :D

Looks great Gino, will probably pick up one when it is released (depending on how much shipping will cost to Australia, local retailers here are taking pre-order for this helmet charging the equivalent of $450 USD..........)

I really wish Anovos would find a UK/European distributor, the shipping and customs is just a deal killer on everything they make.

Of course I'm an idiot and this has nothing to do with Anovos!

So EFX guys, what's the likely shipping to Europe for this helmet and do you have a UK distributor? Underground perhaps?

First off, the PCR helmet looks incredible.

Secondly, and this may be a bit of a dumb question, and slightly tangential, but the screen used hero Vader mask from Star Wars was fiberglass, right?

Finally, is there an actual C scar on the Special Edition PCR or is it still paint as on the Legend Edition? I can't quite tell from the photos.

^^^ Sure. Order one when they become available. Affordability depends on what one is willing to spend. Starting at $300 USD makes these far more affordable than any other accurate replica option out there. If you're looking for a $100 USD (or less) option, then you're not interested in accuracy, as there are boat loads of masks available in that price range - starting with this one. :)

http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-s...gclid=CLCZvfr8vcsCFQ-oaQodv40Ifg&gclsrc=aw.ds

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back