Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Mar 6, 2016, 12:39 AM - Yet Another Kylo Ren Voice Changer (iPhone) Best I've Found!! #1

I've been searching all over for a pretty accurate voice changer that is LIVE, and I think I may have found it. I don't have the means to record it, so I urge you to try it out for yourselves; it's really REALLY close, in my opinion.

Download the app "Voicemod" it is a free app made by...Voicemod.

Open the app, allow microphone use, and press the blue button at the bottom.

A circular hub will appear, select the little man (bottom of hud if it is something else)

Scroll until you find "Cosmos" and select it.

You're screen will act as an XY pad that you can adjust the pitch and coarseness of the effect. Playing with it a bit, I found (for my already low voice), going slightly to the left and up just a tad from center, I got the perfect amount of distortion, pitch shift, and staccato. Give it a shot, let me know what you think or if there's a better one out there. Cheers!
  2. RPF Premium Member JayCVenlo's Avatar
    Jul 25, 2016, 12:37 PM - Re: Yet Another Kylo Ren Voice Changer (iPhone) Best I've Found!! #2

its really is great.. but i have no idea how to make i live....
  3. Member Since
    Mar 2014
    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Apr 11, 2017, 10:58 PM - Re: Yet Another Kylo Ren Voice Changer (iPhone) Best I've Found!! #3

It works alright, but you can't shut the screen off and if you bump it, it severely changes everything.
  4. Member Since
    May 2017
    May 30, 2017, 2:31 PM - Re: Yet Another Kylo Ren Voice Changer (iPhone) Best I've Found!! #4

MagusDave said: View Post
    Download the app "Voicemod" it is a free app made by...Voicemod.
    Apparently it is now called "Funny Call with Voice Changer by Voicemod"
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2017
    Sep 22, 2017, 6:18 PM - Re: Yet Another Kylo Ren Voice Changer (iPhone) Best I've Found!! #5

"Dumb Droid" I'll just use Vader I guess