The show your custom BLASTER thread!

Thanks guys!

Yeah-- I was looking at some McQuarrie sketches. It looks like the the lead of Rogue One has a Luger-based blaster too.

Very cool! I've have my MGC artillery luger for a long time waiting to do something with it. That looks awesome

Thanks! Are you going to see what the hero blaster in Rogue One looks like before you attack it?

Just read through this. Awesome stuff! I love how you made that blaster look like it just came out of the film Seth! And the lens in the scope complete it! Good job.

Thanks! Are you going to see what the hero blaster in Rogue One looks like before you attack it?

i don't think I'll do a rogue one for now. Just my own.

I I think the rogue one will have a very Rey blaster like muzzle. We'll see

When i mentioned i have only one custom, i forgot this variant of the Boba blaster - based on a MK4 Webley.

bobasee-3003.jpg

The build thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=110364

Dammit seth that is a SEXY blaster. I've always thought lugers could turn into star wars blaster but I didn't know how. The use of the modern AK style flash hider and the knobs on the sides are very intuitive.

Dammit seth that is a SEXY blaster. I've always thought lugers could turn into star wars blaster but I didn't know how. The use of the modern AK style flash hider and the knobs on the sides are very intuitive.

Thank you! Agree about the Luger-- especially since McQuarrie used them as a base more than once art-wise. The eagle eyes scouring the costumes for Rogue One have determined Felicity Jones has a luger-based blaster from the look of it. No clear shot of the barrel, but it seems similar to Rey's.

My flash hider was intended for an Airsoft AK I believe. I just reversed it and added the little chrome inner barrel. The knobs and scope rail are from some dude on eBay who likes to sell metal components to Star Wars stuff-- but none of them are remotely accurate. My scope and knobs were supposedly for an ROTJ DL-44. Not accurate at all-- but for a custom, it was only $8. At lease he had the scope mounting holes right. My M77D (found in a cheap tank periscope thank you all for the heads up) scope fight right on there.

Everything else came from the lightsaber greeblie pile. I used sandpaper, a dremel and needle files to do all the weathering.

Here's my custom E-11 Sniper Rifle. Plans based on a regular E-11, lengthened considerable, modern tactical grip modified to resemble Sterling folding stock. 3D printed F-11D rear stock, cheap chinese scope and bipod.
P1030630_zpsbv8oumtq.jpg
P1030627_zpstnkfkzgo.jpg

This one is before paint, but actually looks quite nicely weathered now that I re-look at my photos
P1030519_zpsep24ukry.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back