First Try on Making; Kylo Ren Foam Helmet and a tiny TFA Stormie Helmet

Draegus

Greetings!

This is my first post here, apart from the presentation.

At the time I started as an amateur on miniatures, mostly painting them and playing them almost nothing. That interest was growing in size, and I think this forum is the final step!

So, after browsing and finding out about materials and ways to work them. Also, got a large number of Youtube channels subscriptions for tutorials, besides being able to raise the money needed.

Finally I started to build my first Pep Files and fight issues such as resins, fillers, sanding, well, you know the stuff :)

Halfway on the subject, I decided to try the foam, and its speed has become the first "quite finished" project.

It is a Kylo Ren Helmet. I'm sorry, as I say, I spend a LOT of time browsing and getting files, and I'm not entirely sure where do I get the patterns, But thy're definetly not mine ^_^U.

DSC_0276.JPGDSC_0277.JPGDSC_0279.JPGDSC_0281.JPGIMG-20160216-WA0008.jpgDSC_0286.JPGDSC_0283.JPG

And to start working with molds, I followed the advice of Bill Doran of Punished Props (as I said, much youtube), and I decided to start small, to complement the collection of Star Wars miniature Helmets. The first, obviously, will be the TFA Stormtrooper, which will, once casted, get two finishes: standard and the Finn's bloddy one.
DSC_0267.JPGDSC_0296.JPGDSC_0297.JPG

So, that's all for the moment, I will try to finish it and upload something shortly!

That's it guys, greetings again and until the next post!

Daniel Vázquez

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back