The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume

What’s the difference between the standard and premium costume?

Does either effect 501st acceptance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the difference between the standard and premium costume?

Does either effect 501st acceptance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The description reads like the only difference is the lack of a helmet in the standard line. I don't see how that can be so with the difference in price.

It's a beautiful costume, it's a shame that they are having trouble getting them out to people.

nearly two years later. anyone think there is a chance it will ship this winter?
Sadly, I’d say no. Better to be surprised if it does than expect it and be disappointed.

On another note- I’m curious, do most people here prefer the TFA look or TLJ? Prior to release I assumed the only real difference would be the cape instead of cloak, but there seem to be a lot of changes. Personally like the TFA look a lot better.

On another note- I’m curious, do most people here prefer the TFA look or TLJ? Prior to release I assumed the only real difference would be the cape instead of cloak, but there seem to be a lot of changes. Personally like the TFA look a lot better.

I like both but if I could only choose one I'd go with the TFA look. I really like the hood.

It's a shame that they are so hell bent on destroying stuff in this new trilogy because I really liked the helmet and the distorted voice.

Unfortunately I was late in finding out about this ensemble I wanted the premier really badly but Anovos seems to always speak in riddles and from what I understand many people here have been waiting years now for these 2 setups.

The guy at Anovos said if I was to make the purchase for the standard line now I would make it to the 2017 winter window which would be from December to March. I am hoping this would give you guys something to look forward to :p

Anyone do the korbanth lightsaber to go with this as well?

Just a heads up - the customer service people have no information beyond what you see in the shipping calendar on the site. Truly. They look at what you yourself look at and go "hey, it is still SCHEDULED to ship then" - no joke.

Unfortunately I was late in finding out about this ensemble I wanted the premier really badly but Anovos seems to always speak in riddles and from what I understand many people here have been waiting years now for these 2 setups.

The guy at Anovos said if I was to make the purchase for the standard line now I would make it to the 2017 winter window which would be from December to March. I am hoping this would give you guys something to look forward to :p

Anyone do the korbanth lightsaber to go with this as well?

I like both but if I could only choose one I'd go with the TFA look. I really like the hood.

It's a shame that they are so hell bent on destroying stuff in this new trilogy because I really liked the helmet and the distorted voice.

Yes..for me the complete Episode 8 was a desaster.Its really a shame that he destroyed this cool helmet.But thanks god he has still this iconic lightsaber.

Yes..for me the complete Episode 8 was a desaster.Its really a shame that he destroyed this cool helmet.But thanks god he has still this iconic lightsaber.

The Sequel Trilogy for me is much like the Prequel Trilogy. A lot of cool stuff that I really like but for the most part I think it sucks.

TFA and TLJ they killed Han, Killed Luke, brew the Graflex into pieces, smashed Kylo's helmet, killed Admiral Akbar. Pretty much the only thing left to do is to have Chewy fly the Millennium Falcon into the sun.

I'm disappointed that they didn't plan this trilogy out a little. They are just doing things on the fly and it shows.

15 days until the deadline for Winter 2017 delivery (March 19th, 2018).
looks like it will get delayed again. we would've heard something by now.

15 days until the deadline for Winter 2017 delivery (March 19th, 2018).
looks like it will get delayed again. we would've heard something by now.

I suspect you are right. I’m normally pretty patient, but if it doesn’t come by summer this year. I might have to pull my order. 2 years is a long time to wait. Especially when my excitement for the sequal trilogy has been shaken after TLJ. If it doesn’t arrive by Halloween at the latest I’m pretty sure I’ll be done.

This is Reggie from ANOVOS with new information about your order #ANOVOS-xxxxx for the STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS Kylo Ren Standard Line Costume Ensemble. I am pleased to announce that this item has completed production. We are currently awaiting these items to arrive to our fulfillment center and anticipate shipping to customers to begin in late March and continue through April. When your order is ready to ship, you will receive an email containing your shipment tracking information. Not all of these items will ship prior to the end of the season, so we are moving this item to March/ April 2018 on the shipping calendar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back