The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume

Curious who has cancelled here. And has anyone purchased some of the very nice "alternative" Kylo costumes out there? Would be fun to read a reveiw. :)

Unfortunately I am still in it. Thought about cancelling so many times. At this point I just want to see if it will ever be made. Same goes for my Phoenix props v2 saber built by SoCal Sabers. It was supposed to be done in spring? Still no ETA on that either. At this point I just have to laugh at the situation. I already have other plans for this Halloween.

Yup - if I don't think about it, the thing will show up one day as if spat out of a train wreck. I am waiting too but have been told now by updates and one other Anovos person that the damn things are indeed finished. They just have to finish jzzng on them before sending. Something like that.

Unfortunately I am still in it. Thought about cancelling so many times. At this point I just want to see if it will ever be made. Same goes for my Phoenix props v2 saber built by SoCal Sabers. It was supposed to be done in spring? Still no ETA on that either. At this point I just have to laugh at the situation. I already have other plans for this Halloween.

I'm keeping my eye on the Anovos Kylo ensemble, but I'll wait until they're in stock.

In the meantime, I've managed to purchase a complete TFA Kylo setup from various vendors. Several of the packages just arrived, and I haven't had a chance to open and inspect everything. More to come...

Sean

I'm guessing the ABC video was along the same line as the one that Adam Savage / Tested wore back in 2016.

They're not even using the safety testing excuse anymore as far as I can tell - the latest update from September said the production has finished and they're just waiting for the manufacturer to actually ship it to them. Customer service has zero clue whats going on ("Our production team continues to tell us here in customer service that they plan on shipping still this season December 5 - December 21 2018. Should there be any change they will update you via email").

Personally I really can't see them getting anything shipped out before Dec 21st with the complete lack of updates. My prediction is that they're going to do what they always do and wait until the last week to bump the window for the sixth time while saying that it is "on track" for Winter (Dec-Mar)... even though they had said last winter (March 9th 2018) that "This item has completed production. We are currently awaiting these items to arrive to our fulfillment center and anticipate shipping to customers to begin in late March and continue through April"...

If they push it again, that will probably push me to try to cancel. I say try because with Anovos I might get the costume before my money.

Bad News about the Kylo Ren premier ensemble :(...

"Hello,

We are awaiting receipt of this product, and anticipate shipments to begin in Winter 2018 and go into Spring 2019.

This will be the only run for this product, and so we appreciate your patience and understanding!

Regards,

J. James
ANOVOS®"

So happy I cancelled my order. You know that the earliest this will ship based on that communication will be June of 2019.

just asked for a refund for my premier ensemble

You're probably smart. For now, I'm the village idiot and will stay in the game for my Premiere Kylo. I don't know why in some ways. But if I have a financial crisis I will be hitting them up hard and fast for the cash.

Thanks for reporting back here.

I will continue to do so as well.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back