The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume

I ordered the standard ensemble and the premier line helmet. Theoretically both of them should ship by June 20th. It would be cool if it shipped but at the same time I am not holding my breath either. I just need it to get here by August so I have time to tailor the sleeves and make any needed adjustments before Halloween.

I've learned to not get my hopes up! more than 2.5 years.
haven't waited this long for a costume/prop, even purchases from members here who built things from scratch(as a side gig during free time) was faster.

Created a ticket with Anovos support today asking if it was still looking like the standard ensemble and premier helmet would ship and here is the reply:

Hello,
According to our production team it is still on schedule for the Spring season!
thank you for you patience.

Sincerely,
Ryan
ANOVOS

Obviously take this with a huge grain of salt as it's Anovos. Here's to hope.

Created a ticket with Anovos support today asking if it was still looking like the standard ensemble and premier helmet would ship and here is the reply:

Obviously take this with a huge grain of salt as it's Anovos. Here's to hope.

"the spring season" has 16 days remaining. get ready shipping department! its going to be busy soon.......

The ONLY improvement in the communications here with Anovos - and something for which I am grateful, actually - is that Ryan says "according to our production team." This means he actually came in with information that was not just a reiteration of the shipping "calendar." Still - they said by end of April and end of June is coming fast: How out of touch with your hands can one be?

Check this out - my niece, who was going to be Rey to my Kylo - no longer fits in the costume she got 2 + years ago. Her interest is gone too. Costume was given away by my sister since no use for it. Nice goin Anovos!

high hopes that it is shipping soon. this costume haunts my dreams, and WILL be mine!

At this point I will be someone bucks that our "Delivery in Spring" gets bumped to Summer.

This is Reggie from ANOVOS with an update (delay) about your order #ANOVOS-13-1003 for the STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: Kylo Ren Premier Costume Ensemble with Helmet. This beautifully detailed costume has completed production and we were able to achieve a stunningly perfect, screen accurate color match on the fabric. (oh, you mean black?!) This Ensemble is certain to be something you will be extremely proud to add to your Star Wars collection. (all excitement is gone. I’m working off of curiosity now) It is currently undergoing safety testing, which ensures getting you a product that is the ANOVOS vision for quality. (what do you mean by safety? Removing the grenades and dusting of cyanide?) As such, these items remain on schedule to begin delivery to customers in Spring and into Summer 2018.

Which means late September

We have found that moving projects to different manufacturers (meaning United States because you tried to save money by using incompetent slave labor and had to start over) has improved our ability to provide a full range of items to customers this season, however we still have a bit to go to achieve that goal. This upcoming season has promised (season? Now the sky talks to you? I felt that someone was making promises somewhere. I thought it was you guys but I guess it is the wind) to be our opportunity to finish these outstanding projects and continue to move forward with a number of other wonderful items that are planned for release in the coming year. (“planned” means nothing at Anovos) We sincerely appreciate that you continue to stand with us as we move forward. (not standing with you at all. Waiting.) Thank you for being an ANOVOS customer!

And what is the deal with use of the word "collection"?! We're not starting museums here. This stupid thing is something we want to use. Enough with the sanctified language.

With the announcement that shipments would be March/ April I made the stupid mistake of getting excited again. What can I say? I'm truly stupid. People here reminded me to never get excited and I actually cracked a smile in March. I am trying to stop.

Curious - who here is just embarrassed by waiting this long? That's where my feelings are starting to roost.

And like I said in another forum, Anovos is best at destroying planning. If they say they will deliver in March but then cancel in Sept. there is a whole crew of people doing something that I cannot really participate in. The whole point is the higher end costumes. I got kids excited, girlfriends, all of it. And on two major occasions I have had to back out of events that either went on without me or disappointed children. Anovos prohibits planning. It is their highest achievement to date.

Not to mention the looks I get over what a fool I must be to not have considered my money to have been stolen at some point.

I'm embarrassed for Anovos.

Chatted with Anovos about the Kylo Ren Standard Ensemble and the premier helmet. Apparently they hit a snag with the "safety testing" and had to rework some stuff so Kiley from Customer Service is hoping for mid-summer but possibly not shipping until September. They received a small shipment of helmets in the spring and they are hoping to receive the rest by September but probably not before.

Just DAZZZZZZLING that their projects, after all of this time, are subject to catastrophic surprises.

Chatted with Anovos about the Kylo Ren Standard Ensemble and the premier helmet. Apparently they hit a snag with the "safety testing" and had to rework some stuff so Kiley from Customer Service is hoping for mid-summer but possibly not shipping until September. They received a small shipment of helmets in the spring and they are hoping to receive the rest by September but probably not before.

Regardless of whether or not I ordered a Premiere or Standard, Anovos should then send out the Premiere - or vice versa. I would hate to think the Premieres are just sitting around so that it doesn't look bad to delay Standard. UnLESS there are "snags" with both versions of the costume. Can you imagine if they send these things like 3 days before Halloween with no time to hem or fit? I am going to predict that one right now.

Just DAZZZZZZLING that their projects, after all of this time, are subject to catastrophic surprises.

Can someone please please please ask for more information at Comic Con? Ask them maybe, "can you please tell me all of the things going on with the Kylo costume that you cannot post online?"

Asked and answered in the same way they do everytime, Pinky.
Me-"Do you have a new shipping date for the Premiere Kylo Ren Ensemble?"
Anovos Rep- (Looks on the iPad at the website for the shipping schedule)
"It's scheduled for summer of this year"
Interesting note. I asked about a refund because of the delay. I was told it was an option but if I already received the helmet (which I have) there would be a $50 restocking fee to return it.
Nice.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back