Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2016
    Aug 30, 2017, 7:19 PM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #151

Thanks, Fastball. I couldn't figure out if it applied to my comments, etc. Like many here I am so very impressed by ANOVOS but also truly disappointed in their lack of self-awareness. Their miscalculation of a full year is pretty ridiculous. How we run a culture that promises things before inventing them is more of a vicious stupidity than a reality in my opinion. And their quarterly window closes in less than a month with no update.

Watch - we'll get KR costumes on like Nov. 3rd pfff
    Sep 20, 2017, 1:05 AM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #152

The Standard line is now delayed again from Summer to Winter 2017
  3. Member Since
    Jun 2016
    Sep 20, 2017, 4:55 PM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #153

sparrowfan said: View Post
    The Standard line is now delayed again from Summer to Winter 2017
    I saw. And in their blurb they say it is in "pre-production" - if so, could they have not informed folks sooner? As in there was never a chance for Summer?
  4. Member Since
    Jun 2016
    Sep 20, 2017, 10:55 PM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #154

Well, their site still says SUMMER for premiere outfit and no emails to the contrary. I bet we'll hear something tomorrow one way or the other.
    From
    Maui
    Sep 21, 2017, 4:01 PM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #155

I knew it. I just f*****g knew it!

Email from Anovos just now...
    "I wanted to reach out to personally thank you for your pre-order #ANOVOS-20621 of the STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: Kylo Ren Premier Costume Ensemble, as well as provide an update on this product’s current status.

After extensive discourse with our manufacturer we have to report that, in order to uphold the level of quality expected from an ANOVOS product, we must extend our shipping estimate to Winter 2017. Unfortunately, some unforeseen circumstances arose with the different size grades. This forced us to halt and reevaluate the product for quality in order to meet the expectations of a premier line offering. We know that this product’s final quality is important to you and always keep these needs in mind when producing these products. Additionally, these circumstances forced us to reevaluate the gravity of the situation; including bringing in additional manufacturers that can guarantee ANOVOS quality and get you the final product.

We fully understand that these delays are unacceptable -- they are unacceptable to us, and with this in mind, our “no questions asked” refund policy is in full effect. We sincerely apologize for the continuing delay, but we are hoping we could convince you to continue to wait for this Premier Line offering"

As late as yesterday they were still saying the deliveries would start on the 21st. which is the end of their quarter, not the end of the month. I went through this with them at and they said without a doubt I would have my ensemble for this halloween. I went ahead and ordered the boots to go with it.

This time I feel like I was out and out lied to. They know this summer it wasn't going to be delivered this quarter. They knew YESTERDAY it wasn't going to be delivered this quarter yet they told me something different. They offered a discount coupon to keep my order. But why would I order from them again?
  6. Member Since
    Apr 2016
    Sep 21, 2017, 6:53 PM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #156

Yeah I'm pretty pissed as well but not at all surprised. I'm just amazed at at how long it has taken at this point. I mean it is mainly just some cloth and leather pieces and some sowing at this point right? Lol
  7. RPF Premium Member Psab keel's Avatar
    Sep 21, 2017, 9:58 PM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #157

I have some fabrics as well as other Kylo Ren costume pieces for sale that are in hand and ready for shipment for anyone that is sick of waiting for Anovos.
    Sep 22, 2017, 1:09 AM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #158

is anybody cancelling their premier kylo order? I'm leaning towards it.
  9. Member Since
    Jun 2016
    Sep 22, 2017, 1:33 AM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #159

Deleted
    Last edited by darthjones2; Oct 24, 2017 at 2:06 PM.
  10. RPF Premium Member Psab keel's Avatar
    Sep 22, 2017, 6:53 AM - Re: The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume #160

Pm replied.