Limited Run HUGE DISCOUNT -Superman Dawn Of Justice Emblem Shield + Trim

silkscreener

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All,

I will be selling these Batman V Superman Man Of Steel Dawn Of Justice Emblems at $160

THE LATEST VERSION 3 is in with IMPROVED colours and ACCURACY!

The Red part of the shield comes in four variating tones and the gold in 2 OR if you would just like the plain colored version also seen in my thread you can request that.
Including 5-7 day Shipping to the United States, other destinations and I will have to add extra if its necessary. Free shipping also in the UK.

It measures at about 230 x 340 mms made from urethane rubber and will come finished. Please take current pictures as a guide to how it will be finished and how you will receive, because of the complexities of the the ultra FINE detail in the print it's hard to get a perfect pull with out putting the cost up by 10x. Hope this is understandable.

If you have a different finish or color you would prefer I can make that possible.

Please see this thread for my Superman Dawn Of Justice Build - Superman V Batman - MOS Build Replica

I will be updating this thread with the latest pictures-

Justice%20League%20MOS%20shield_m_zps8onkgzss.jpg

Batman%20Vs%20Superman%20Logo%20Emblem%20Costume_zpsytrgecwr.jpg

%20Superman%20Dawn%20of%20justice%20costume%20cosplay%20Trim_%20Silkscreenercostumes_zpsrkf1u0cu.jpg

Costume%20trim%20sizes_zpszdwpcztw.jpg

Payment via Paypal, please PM me for more details if you are interesting in buying. Thanks!

Tony

Attachments

• Batman Vs Superman Logo Emblem Costume_Hween Offer.jpg
    Batman Vs Superman Logo Emblem Costume_Hween Offer.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Re: Superman Dawn Of Justice Emblem Shield

Definitely interested. Gonna wait til I'm back from vacation on 3/5 to message you. Great work man.

Attachments

• 015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    015_zpsqqrx1zh3.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited by a moderator:

Hi!

Got your email back so i'm answering here as requested :). Sounds great with price have consider if i'm going for a full sett or not but either way i'm from Sweden and Gothenburg to be exactly so what will the shipping cost be? :)

Hi Lamperdaman, Shipping will be around $15 for standard 5-7 I think.

Here comes the pattern, which can be used for puff painting (if you have the patience for that LOL) but will serve as the basis for the Screen Printed pattern. It fits my armor set and shield perfectly. The sewing lines are there for look but the fabric could just be cut along those lines if you choose to.

Hi there Silkscreener,I'm interested too in updating my MoS suit for Halloween with your DoJ armor trim set. Maybe even the glyph, chest shield too?Please let me know if your still running with this set, and how much are you looking for?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back