Deadpool Movie Bathrobe

WBE

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SPOILERS?

Curious if anyone has done research as to which bathrobe they used of if it was custom made. I've searched everywhere and haven't found this striped pattern.

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 1.54.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 1.54.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 1.54.37 AM.png

Looks to be fleece with how thick it appears. Could totally be custom made. Curious if anyone else is looking.

My guess would be terry cloth or chenille. I've found a few terry cloth beach towels in red and white... it's the black stripe that makes it hard to find.

Good luck!

As a seamstress who does tons of online shopping, though I'd give this epic Google hunt a go.

Closest fabric I could find was an upholstery velvet, but the white is beige and the stripes are off. Here.

Tried tons of search words - black, white, blue (in case that turned up a decent match), velvet, velveteen, velour, towel, terry cloth. Stripes are tricky to match and that particular stripe variation more so.

In the end the closest I could find was - the one you can get at Target. And it's a Deadpool one, def a movie tie-in piece, though not perfectly accurate? And you'll have to take the patch off, there's no breast or hip pockets that I can see, and the cuffs and belt are black and not same-fabric. Lastly, they went a lazy route with cutting the pattern. On Deadpool's you can see the left chest side the stripe colours go red-black-white and the right side is reversed. Oh well.

The stripe pattern is the best and closest I found and I guess if you have coupons or whatever you can get two and fix the cuff/belt and pocket situation? If it's terry cloth with no discernible nap, you could take the back piece of the second and recut it to be the right front piece so the stripe colours face each other correctly. Assuming you don't mind paying for two robes, anyway.

51216958.jpg

Edit: I just noticed it's an in-store item only, so you would have to trawl a Target near you or call around. Not as convenient as online shopping, sorry, guys. Maybe one kind-hearted RPF member who has access can pick some up and pass them on to people interested for shipping and a handling fee?

Good luck, Deadpools!

Last edited:
Wait, I gotta correct myself, because apparently when I found the robe online, it had me going through international Target, and wouldn't allow me to add it to a cart for online shopping.

Apparently, all I had to do was switch the currency/site (upper right corner) to US, and bang, available to buy online.

So, Americans - YOU can buy it online. International folks, burned again. You'll still need a proxy to get it.

I don't mean to bump this but I am also looking for the bathrobe as well. The one from xcoser isn't to my liking in terms of similarity especially the quality. Does anyone know where I can get it? Cheers.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back