Hasbro now making Marvel props!

Agree the helmet looks good, but it is far too oversized, saw one in person at SDCC and it put me off. The metal shield on the other hand is excellent, they had one at SDCC and they let me hold it. It has a really nice weight and feels really well made. Definitely will be getting one of those

Went the picture frame wire route. Hope it holds up

cas.jpg

A little corner of my mini man cave. She's pretty

cas2.jpg

The chin is a little off but other than that, this looks fairly accurate. Only for those who prefer the earlier marks as far as helmet design though. I wish they would do one for the actual civil war style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 679025View attachment 679026View attachment 679027View attachment 679028View attachment 679029 Its amazing what a few hours and a couple of leather belts from walmart can do. Is anyone else modding this shield? Also any suggestions to get rid of the ugly screws from the back?

Nice Job!

Looks like you'll have to pull the pins, glue, sand and fill.
I have only repainted the front of mine but want to get rid of the pleather also. Too bad the metal hardware is so thin.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back