Hasbro now making Marvel props!

does anybody know a uk stockist for the helmet?
Same here, or at least EU. Amazon doesn't want to ship this way and I've only found 1 reseller on eBay but that'll total me to about $200.00, might as well hash out an extra 100 and buy a better replica/prop if that's the price.

image.jpeg
Ahem! Mine :) The plastic one arrived today it , is awesome, has weight to it :) great detail & Paint. Im in the UK.

I PO'd the Metal version. For the price you can't beat it. I'm just looking for a wall hanger anyway. I love the KA versions but their shipping alone is $200. Really glad Hasbro is making these.

You know that's where the RPF steps in! I can't wait to see how people mod these.

Thats 100% what I'll be doing!..

looks like the 'hinges' are already in place..

(just need a way to interface/connect to them)

* already have my set up.... (waiting)

** dont mind the muffled audio.. YouTube says copy right violation to play AC/DC :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If the metal version , is going to as thick as the plastic version, its going to weigh alot , even when i held my plastic version for a few minutes even that is heavy :) , the plastic is thick too.

fyi, the studs on the back are moulded into the plastic, with thin metal discs glued onto them.

The aluminum version doesn't have the same accurate bracket on the back like the plastic version, so it won't be as thick.

If the metal version , is going to as thick as the plastic version, its going to weigh alot , even when i held my plastic version for a few minutes even that is heavy :) , the plastic is thick too.

fyi, the studs on the back are moulded into the plastic, with thin metal discs glued onto them.

are the studs structural or artistic? I have one on pre order and that's one of the big things I would fix besides the lack of engraving on the star.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back