Simultaneous Spidey Suits. (Ditko & Bagley) Not Dry-subs.

SaiTurtlesninja

I'm being a little crazy trying to do two different suit ones. I am not doing dry subs. I'm doing solid color method.

Both are remake of suit I have really done but things change. So why the remakes? I have tools and techniques that I have now that I just didn't have back when I was first making my suits. I couldn't even find at spandex those days.

I am not doing a 7 piece or have puff paint one those suit for reasons.

My classic I using Dan Ryan was free Bagley Suit pattern. With royal blue Stretch Velvet. I could make it into a 6 piece suit. But I want to keep the spandex taught. But I have to cut it anywhere. I would cut sleeve at the fingers. But I just want a suit that looks good.

For my Ditko suit. I going to a first timer look. Something like a teenager would make. So it's more of a updated Ditko suit. The pattern is from a Japanese site. It sentai suit pattern and more simple. Kind of like a part of long-johns. WIth navy blue Stretch Velvet and yes I like be doing the underarm webbing. One more thing. After seeing what see in civil war. That was on my mind when making the pattern.
http://yousai.ocnk.net/product/639

What a day I have. I got the back spiders done. Then I have redo one the that back spider. The next day I did my basting (basic stitching so I don't have to pin) my shirt pieces. By the the end the day I find I lost a piece. So if I don't find it by my next day off I'm going to have to remake it.

I love those kind of Spider-Man build.
I made mine (2 actually) using a similar approach to yours. I based mine off Romita Sr/Alex Ross version, check it out here.

Awesome work mate, keep up :)

I love those kind of Spider-Man build.
I made mine (2 actually) using a similar approach to yours. I based mine off Romita Sr/Alex Ross version, check it out here.

Awesome work mate, keep up :)

I've been following your builds. Your builds are one of the reason why doing those this way. That and I wanted to update my old suits.

What a mess. There one suit still need it sleeves the other need it's neck. It look like I could be done next week.

Next Wednesday: Finnish the main body's of the suit.

Next Thursday: Masks, Eyes, and front spiders.

Week after: Make cosplay friendly web shooters.

@ MrBibou
I might end up using your lens designs.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back