Help! - Deathstroke Costume Advice

ZilchBaron

Hi! This is my first time posting in the RPF so I don't know if I'm doing this right. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone knows how to make/buy an undersuit for a Deathstroke cosplay. I want to use a good undersuit with a hexagonal pattern, and if anyone can refer me to someone who makes good, decent priced custom (or non-custom) undersuits, that would be even better!

~ Zach

Hi! This is my first time posting in the RPF so I don't know if I'm doing this right. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone knows how to make/buy an undersuit for a Deathstroke cosplay. I want to use a good undersuit with a hexagonal pattern, and if anyone can refer me to someone who makes good, decent priced custom (or non-custom) undersuits, that would be even better!

~ Zach
Sounds like you need a dye-sublimated undersuit, so search for that. Which Deathstroke version are you hoping to make?

Sounds like you need a dye-sublimated undersuit, so search for that. Which Deathstroke version are you hoping to make?

Something of my own design, but similar to the Son of Batman Deathstroke. I saw a bodysuit by SnakepitStudios on Etsy, but that's a tad bit pricey.

Something of my own design, but similar to the Son of Batman Deathstroke. I saw a bodysuit by SnakepitStudios on Etsy, but that's a tad bit pricey.
Then go back to Google, and look for hexagonal fabric prints for sale, in "images". Some options are bound to come up.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back