Graflex 2.0 Sabers - Show your work / Talk Electronics

Figure I'd post a pic or two of it. For y'all to see.

32eb8c55e900fed48204d96c672974b0.jpg
f07e5aa47a33c006ee1d4aa7f7fcc131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK... 2 grand realizations today... 1) the reality CAN be worse than the fear... 2) Is in the form of a question... Why can't we chose what we are good at... let's say soldering instead of cooking...

IMG_20160619_144035112.jpg

anyway... I fully expect to get feeling back in that particular finger... :/

OK... 2 grand realizations today... 1) the reality CAN be worse than the fear... 2) Is in the form of a question... Why can't we chose what we are good at... let's say soldering instead of cooking...

View attachment 636468

anyway... I fully expect to get feeling back in that particular finger... :/

Soldering issues aside, if you are having issues with everything fitting, from what I have heard from a guy who does killer installs, you want to use 30 gauge wire, especially with Darth Ryo/G.O.T.H. 3Designs 3D Printed Chassis. I can't tell for sure but your wire appears to me to be larger than 30 gauge.

I know what the kill key does but if you don't have it what is the replications .... Stupid me I lost it!

The blade holder has pre drilled set screw holes...but not the same size as what I had boughten....gotta go find some hopefully the local hardware store has some!

The blade holder has pre drilled set screw holes...but not the same size as what I had boughten....gotta go find some hopefully the local hardware store has some!

Not sure what the pre-drilled set screw holes are for... I assume using the TCSS modular chassis system. If you went with the Goth chassis you will still need to drill the chassis retention screw and the LED heat sink retention screw.

Ahhh I see what you mean. I only had a chance to take it apart before heading to work. Here is the glass eye replica. Gotta drill out the blade holder and all. Lots to do this week.

9e764fb7d2c583500f7ff04b330a9ff9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno'... I sorta' like the whole "looking into the deep" thing it's got going on... The full replica glass eye seems to be a little over the top light-wise to me... but it could just be me...

IMG_20160622_244754621.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back