Omel's Chewbacca WIP- Slooooow Budget build ;)

YRIf8Z8.jpg

test fit again to check height ....7"4" only

PBWM4hS.jpg

w2HdgX6.jpg

ZZEinHO.jpg

UNd9Lfi.jpg

made Chewie a hand while waiting for development on the mesh suit...

back of suit done...did initial thinning of arms then tried it on to check how back of head blends with back of suit..
ipgg5st.jpg

TIOyVta.jpg

xdMsbXL.jpg

bqpOJIp.jpg

m3hIyyq.jpg

kV5QDYy.jpg

more thinning/trimming needed. latching of pants to start soon... apologies...bandolier was worn on wrong shoulder..haha

Last edited:
Thanks Robert...but honestly this build has exceeded the budget i thought i was going for.....but still .. its more affordable than buying from seasoned Chewie Makers though. ;) , if ever i make a new one...its definitely going to be more budget friendly, since i now know the mistakes to avoid. haha

started latching back of pants...
mCTo1ht.jpg

QdPDtYP.jpg

and began adding straps to help secure the feet to mine...

dJjpAvX.jpg

hoping to finish latching soonest so can make adjustments before submitting for approval..

Thanks for looking..

Comments and suggestions highly appreciated.

MTFBWY

haha,,yep..it took a while but required tons of patience more than anything...so its quite unnerving now that i am in the trimming/thinning stage...that after putting in all the effort to attach hair...i am now taking off quite a lot... ;)o_O

Thanks, will take him out for a test troop this weekend with local RL and 501st., to get last their comments and suggestions before submission of application.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back