Interest Han Solo TFA Boots by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gauging interest in a run of screen accurate ready-made Han Solo The Force Awakens Boots. Here are the prototypes (shown with our TFA Solo Pants):

Solo-Boots-Prototypes2_zpsobsuufhq.jpg

The final boots will be darker, but all the other details will be the same. The price should be the same as our Rocketeer Aviator Boots (around $340 shipped to the US).

Let me know if you're interested and what sizes you'd want so we can put an order together asap.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Last edited:
I'd have to save up, but I'd be interested in a UK sz 10 in these. What size will the calves be, I think I'm a 16.5."

- - - Updated - - -

I'd have to save up, but I'd be interested in a UK sz 10 in these. What size will the calves be, I think I'm a 16.5."

If these are made to measure I'll have a pair or can you list the calf inside measurement, might be interested in ANH pair also and Shirt and Trousers if you are doing them

Last edited:
Size US 10.5. Have the money ready to send your way!

- - - Updated - - -

Calves/tops of the boots look a little wider than the Falcon boots. Is that the case?

Count Me IN, TOO Mags! :)

I'm probably about a Size US 10
Calf circumference 16 Inches

Like some of the other guys here, I'll also be buying your TFA Solo Pants and the Shirt, as well ...
and, of course, I'll also be buying that gorgeous JACKET, too!

I'm still a few months away from placing my orders, though (it takes a while to save up those pennies) ...but I think you know from past experience that my word is good: it'll definitely be YOUR stuff that I'll be buying! ;):thumbsup

Hey... if any of you guys are interested in the prototype pair, they are equivalent to a US Size 10.5. Price would be $225 (shipped).

EDIT: Ok... never mind, looks like lewistully may be grabbing these.

Last edited:
The prototype boots are available again as they were a little too big for lewistully. Let me know if you're interested. They're a size 10.5 US and are $225 (shipped).

Last edited by a moderator:
These boots are absolutely incredible! I wish they would have fit. They run a little big compared to a tennis shoe size, so keep that in mind when ordering. I am passing these on, but I will be getting a pair of Indy's boots. You absolutely can't beat them for the price! I was comparing these to the screen used boots and they are spot on. Can't wait to get my final pair! Don't miss these! You'll be sorry you did!

I have an interest in the prototype boots if they are still available. I'm a size 11, but if I understand lewistully correctly they wear "large".

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back