Fallout 4 laser pistol build

franco358

PAINT WORK.jpgSCOPE L SIDE.jpgSCOPE PAINT R SIDE.jpgPOS NEG PAINT.jpgPAINT WORK.jpgSCOPE L SIDE.jpgSCOPE PAINT R SIDE.jpgPOS NEG PAINT.jpgHi Everyone ,
This is my first build on RPF, I decided to build the Laser Pistol from Fallout 4 because of the design ....It's just too cool !
Here we go .LASER PISTOL BUILD 11.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 10.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 9.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 8.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 7.jpgLASER PISTOL BUILD 6.jpgIMG_1883.JPGIMG_1884.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• PROTOTYP UP-77 LP  TRACE copy.jpg
    PROTOTYP UP-77 LP TRACE copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 396
  • LASER PISTOL BUILD 1.jpg
    LASER PISTOL BUILD 1.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 303
  • LASER PISTOL BUILD 1 A .jpg
    LASER PISTOL BUILD 1 A .jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 290
  • LASER PISTOL BUILD 3.jpg
    LASER PISTOL BUILD 3.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 289
  • LASER PISTOL BUILD 4.jpg
    LASER PISTOL BUILD 4.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 288
  • LASER PISTOL BUILD 5.jpg
    LASER PISTOL BUILD 5.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 324
  • LASER PISTOL BUILD A.jpg
    LASER PISTOL BUILD A.jpg
    834.1 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Ah, I see you know your materials , Yes it is Sintra . I love that stuff , the only draw back is , it's not real durable . So I plan on molding the Laser Pistol after the build .

That looks great! I'm planning on doing a rifle with my nephew here shortly.

I thought Sintra was like that foam board with paper on each side of foam? That looked like styrene to me at first.

Sintra is Foamed PVC ,No Paper coating .It's a dense cell foam process . Carves, and shapes real well. It's not real strong but great for doing blanks for molding .

I'll be running a Mold of the Laser Pistol and the Alien Blaster Pistol too ,

Ooh, alien blaster. Pics please!

This looks really good, very precise work.

Sintra/Palight is lovely to work with isn't it. Sooooo much nicer than styrene (or as my supplier likes to say, HIPS).

BTW, Lilykill has kindly put up not only his 3D printable model of the laser pistol, but a 2D schematic for free on Thingiverse. Very cool of him. It has helped a lot with some of the details.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:914502

Last edited:
LASER PISTOL BUILD 19.jpgGetting started on the Fusion Cell.I cut a bunch of Sintra Disks and glued them to a 1/4inch rod. Then using my Drill Press (because the thought of driving out to the Valley to use a Lathe was not what I wanted to do on a Sunday ) I shaped both the Upper and lower sections .

- - - Updated - - -

LASER PISTOL BUILD 16.jpgFinished Fusion Cell. This will be attached to the pistol by magnets.LASER PISTOL BUILD 20.jpgCenter top detail made from Plastruct EMA tubing

Last edited:
Very nice work!

Your Sintra disk approach is interesting. I may have to rethink mine... I was just going to ghetto-lathe some XPS foam and then do the caps in Sintra (somehow).

IMG_1044.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back