Fallout 4 laser pistol build

SCOPE L SIDE.jpgSCOPE PAINT R SIDE.jpgThe Scope fabrication completed still more work to do on the paint finish .

I had Great success with my vinyl cutter in making the Positive and Negative stencils. Using Hair Spray and a fine
brush I was able to put the chips and scratches on before I Air Brushed the Stencils .

CASE BUCKS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

MDF to make the Vacuum Bucks for the case.

- - - Updated - - -

CASE BUCKS HERO.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Routered Bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

CASE SKINS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ABS Vacuumed case skins .

It was a Kit called " Decal FX PRO " $85 Amazon . You need a Laser Printer and a Laminator . Its tedious work but the results are Fantastic .

Aw crap, no laser printer. The font will help though. I have a decal kit for inkjet printers that I never used. They are water transfer though. The lettering on the laser rifle is probably the only thing concerning me that I haven't figured out how to do yet

Sorry for the Delay , At Comicon the last 4 days
I used MYRIAD PRO for the warning sign and focus decal. MICROSOFT SANS SERIF for the Fusion Cel cap lettering . You may have to ply with the thickness and Kerning a bit.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back