Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Will plow forward! ;)

Another thing in relation to the collar on the jacket (we always had trouble getting this across to previous tailors) but it has quite a unique shape and was altered to give it a unique rounded look, I have explained the measurements on the imgur link to roughly create the curved look etc however it also appears that the collar was curved over on itself and the zip runs underneath this. This imgur link should give an idea of how the zip curves with the collar and then runs underneath it: http://imgur.com/a/Ry0pw

If you could look into this and maybe experiement with it to create the smooth curved over rounded look this would be great, and if not then the measurements from the original measurements imgur link should create a pretty close look anyway.

Yeh in relation to the jacket that Indy is now going ahead with it's been said multiple times wasn't sure if suzahdi were going on the right track but their jacket looked very boxy and not a relaxed feel that the original ugh jacket had. The ugh jacket had an athletic body look I'm just hoping that you can achieve this with your materials and jacket outcome:) I look forward updates and final product I'm ready to buy whenever it is available

Wait and see... :p
tumblr_n72yd5He121rw4lpvo1_500.gif

The suspense is getting us man, but contrary to Suzahdi's 7 months of slow progress I appreciate your working in a timely manner :)

Keep up the good work, hope to see the finished product soon!

Attachments

• tumblr_n72yd5He121rw4lpvo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n72yd5He121rw4lpvo1_500.gif
    1,000 KB · Views: 91
Also a kinda crazy idea directed to anyone that still has the original Ugg jacket - Since Indy Magnoli is a trusted tailor/veteran member of the RPF and is willing to try to source the material as close as possible, maybe it would make it easier to send him the jacket for exact accuracy? That way instead of getting a close replica, we could get an exact replica with the same properly sourced material and details. I know this is asking a lot and I'm not sure how often you wear the jacket but at least we know it would be for a good cause and promised safe return from IM

Then again I'm not sure how much it could really help Indy or if anyone still has their jacket and would be willing to do such a thing considering shipping and all, but I figure this could really seal the deal and give us an exact replica of the Ugg jacket

Also a kinda crazy idea directed to anyone that still has the original Ugg jacket - Since Indy Magnoli is a trusted tailor/veteran member of the RPF and is willing to try to source the material as close as possible, maybe it would make it easier to send him the jacket for exact accuracy? That way instead of getting a close replica, we could get an exact replica with the same properly sourced material and details. I know this is asking a lot and I'm not sure how often you wear the jacket but at least we know it would be for a good cause and promised safe return from IM

Then again I'm not sure how much it could really help Indy or if anyone still has their jacket and would be willing to do such a thing considering shipping and all, but I figure this could really seal the deal and give us an exact replica of the Ugg jacket

That would be quite a hassle and can be costly (shipping costs and if you're unlucky additional import taxes back and forth) and risky.

That would be quite a hassle and can be costly (shipping costs and if you're unlucky additional import taxes back and forth) and risky.
Forgot about that, that could be quite troublesome

Like I said, was just a crazy idea to get the closest possible jacket lol

Shipping back and forth, depending on the items value, is usually done via tracked courier. As for the time involved, it's really up to the person lending the jacket. We could technically photograph, measure and study the item in one day and return immediately if necessary, but the longer we hold on to it, the better we can match fabric samples, color, even details of the initial prototype, etc.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back