Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Mar 2017
    2 Weeks Ago  Nov 24, 2017, 12:19 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #501

Wow...this waiting game is getting pretty old and moldy. Seriously what now 4-5 months........
  2. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    1 Week Ago  Dec 4, 2017, 9:13 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #502

Yewman said: View Post
    Wow...this waiting game is getting pretty old and moldy. Seriously what now 4-5 months........
    For real lol. Iím ready to see this thing
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    6 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 2:17 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #503

Yewman said: View Post
    Indy Magnoli said: View Post
    @nladyman Yes, the wait will be 1-2 months once we enter production based on the final approved prototype.
    USRanger379 said: View Post
    For real lol. I’m ready to see this thing
    Yeah, me too. Indy, do you have any updates about the jacket? I'd be glad to hear anything about it at this point.
  4. RPFing since 2002 RPF Premium Member Indy Magnoli's Avatar
    From
    Middle Earth, NZ
    6 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 3:43 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #504

We've got a ton of new items in development, so it's slow going when you're doing this many jackets. For this one, we're waiting on the printed lining to come back still. Once it is, we'll look at the revisions to the outer shell to complete the prototype.
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    6 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 1:22 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #505

DoctorWhoNerd said: View Post
    Yeah, me too. Indy, do you have any updates about the jacket? I'd be glad to hear anything about it at this point.
    To be fair @Indy Magnoli said it would be 1-2 months to make the final jacket once the prototype was complete, not that the prototype would only take 1-2 months. Also don't get me wrong I'm eager to see the jacket finished as well, but Indy has a lot of orders and we're not dealing with the cheaper alternatives like Suzahdi or WSL, it's gonna take some time so we can get a genuine quality product. The wait sucks but if it mean we get a really good quality jacket that's pretty much an exact replica I'll wait longer
  6. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    6 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 4:32 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #506

Indy Magnoli said: View Post
    We've got a ton of new items in development, so it's slow going when you're doing this many jackets. For this one, we're waiting on the printed lining to come back still. Once it is, we'll look at the revisions to the outer shell to complete the prototype.
    nladyman said: View Post
    To be fair @Indy Magnoli said it would be 1-2 months to make the final jacket once the prototype was complete, not that the prototype would only take 1-2 months. Also don't get me wrong I'm eager to see the jacket finished as well, but Indy has a lot of orders and we're not dealing with the cheaper alternatives like Suzahdi or WSL, it's gonna take some time so we can get a genuine quality product. The wait sucks but if it mean we get a really good quality jacket that's pretty much an exact replica I'll wait longer
    Don't get me wrong I'll also wait longer if it means the jacket will be higher quality and closer in terms of accuracy to the UGG Jacket. I think an update every so often would really help even if it's just to update us that nothing new has happened yet and we're still waiting on a few things to come back, especially for those of us who are really excited to get the jacket (my guess would be all of us!).
  7. Member Since
    Feb 2017
    5 Days Ago  Dec 8, 2017, 2:28 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #507

I can't wait to see this jacket tbh I'm kinda glad it's took a bit longer first off means it will be a very detailed and almost ugg jacket and more to the fact that it's Xmas so moneys tight after this time of year and burnt off all the pies from Xmas I'll be ready and waiting for this jacket to hit final production, so here's to business with Indy