Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    82
    Jan 10, 2017, 3:30 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #26

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    would you mind sending me the replica you have been looking at when you have decided?
    I apologize for the intricate and insane detail, I've been following this jacket for YEARS and have been trying to get the closest thing possible.

    White sheep leather - http://www.ebay.com/itm/walking-dead...1%26rkt%3D1%26

    Suzahdi - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-Grimes-...17KiG-5LX9MjGA

    These are the two I'm currently contesting between. I've spoken with WSL and Suzahdi and both have said they will do customization on the jacket

    Suzahdi sent me some images here http://imgur.com/a/Kz9Cn

    WSL also sent me some images here http://imgur.com/a/idBX4

    My main gripes are getting the details right, this includes:

    - The color of the stitching detail is brown, not gold

    - The fit of the jacket is more athletic shaped than square

    - Suede quality of the shell

    - Distance between the two buttons on the snap cuffs near the wrists

    - Zippers being gold or brass

    - Side rib cloth being a cotton Lycra blend and being the right color brown, not purple

    - The fur collar being toledo shearling and having the right length of the collar
  2. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    119
    Jan 11, 2017, 5:55 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #27

    nladyman said: View Post
    I apologize for the intricate and insane detail, I've been following this jacket for YEARS and have been trying to get the closest thing possible.

    White sheep leather - http://www.ebay.com/itm/walking-dead...1%26rkt%3D1%26

    Suzahdi - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-Grimes-...17KiG-5LX9MjGA

    These are the two I'm currently contesting between. I've spoken with WSL and Suzahdi and both have said they will do customization on the jacket

    Suzahdi sent me some images here http://imgur.com/a/Kz9Cn

    WSL also sent me some images here http://imgur.com/a/idBX4

    My main gripes are getting the details right, this includes:

    - The color of the stitching detail is brown, not gold

    - The fit of the jacket is more athletic shaped than square

    - Suede quality of the shell

    - Distance between the two buttons on the snap cuffs near the wrists

    - Zippers being gold or brass

    - Side rib cloth being a cotton Lycra blend and being the right color brown, not purple

    - The fur collar being toledo shearling and having the right length of the collar
    Also been following it for ages, i orderd the Whitesheepleather one back in november but im not quite satisfied and i think i might got the wrong size. The material under the arms dosnt look close to what Rick has. And if you lift your arms it makes the shoulder kinda follow up with it so it looks odd. I can send you pictures of it if you want. If you are going to get it you should get a custom size. The one i am currently looking at is this one http://www.americanjacketsstore.com/...grimes-jacket/
  3. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    82
    Jan 11, 2017, 2:19 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #28

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    Also been following it for ages, i orderd the Whitesheepleather one back in november but im not quite satisfied and i think i might got the wrong size. The material under the arms dosnt look close to what Rick has. And if you lift your arms it makes the shoulder kinda follow up with it so it looks odd. I can send you pictures of it if you want. If you are going to get it you should get a custom size. The one i am currently looking at is this one http://www.americanjacketsstore.com/...grimes-jacket/
    Yes if you could post some detailed pictures of the WSL jacket you have that would be good. From what you're saying and comparing the WSL jacket to the original, the WSL looks more rigid and stiff when it should be softer and a little more flexible.

    The Suzahdi jacket looks a bit nicer, and I've also heard that the americanjacketsstore replica isn't the good either. I'll try to contact Suzahdi and see if they have more images
  4. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 11, 2017, 4:47 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #29

    nladyman said: View Post
    Yes if you could post some detailed pictures of the WSL jacket you have that would be good. From what you're saying and comparing the WSL jacket to the original, the WSL looks more rigid and stiff when it should be softer and a little more flexible.

    The Suzahdi jacket looks a bit nicer, and I've also heard that the americanjacketsstore replica isn't the good either. I'll try to contact Suzahdi and see if they have more images
    I also have the whitesheepleather one (though I ordered mine from an ebay seller called "Marvel leathers") (the paypal payment still went to whitesheepleather)
    I'm also ridiculously picky about the jacket to the point of being obsessed, i've flicked through any episode with the jacket in and looked through every picture there is and tried to find the perfect replica, though it's very difficult to find one.

    I've recently also been looking at the Suzahdi one, they sent me some VERY low res pictures when I asked to see a real example of the jacket, they apparently also do a real shearling collar for an extra $15usd, but I'm unsure if this will be the right type of shearling or whether it will look completely wrong (too thick/fluffy/too flat/not fluffy/not bendy enough etc)

    Ricks collar seems quite thin and flexible compared to a lot of the replicas out there. And yeah I know what you mean about the length of Ricks collar, it seems to reach further down the chest and be wider around the neck than the replicas do, unsure if this is just the design of the jacket or whether it's to do with the fit of Ricks jacket (it seems quite big/baggy on him)

    The Suzahdi pictures you sent also seem to have a leather material under the arms (it looks shiny and reflective rather than matte) instead of the stretchy kind of material Ricks jacket has. The Whitesheepleather jacket seems to replicate this better (although in the low res pics I have from Suzahdi it looks like the material could be the strechy kind and not leather?)

    I have attached the 5 pics I have from Suzahdi below (one of the pics is comparing synthetic shearling to real shearling - the bigger piece of shearling is the real shearling)
    And I have also attached some of my pics of my Whitesheepleather jacket.





    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_122.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	697446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_1221.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	697447Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_1222.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	697448Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_1223.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	697449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_1225.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	697450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170111_125137.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	4.24 MB 
ID:	697451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170111_125204.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	4.03 MB 
ID:	697452Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170111_125213.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	4.22 MB 
ID:	697453
  5. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 11, 2017, 4:58 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #30

    nladyman said: View Post
    Yes if you could post some detailed pictures of the WSL jacket you have that would be good. From what you're saying and comparing the WSL jacket to the original, the WSL looks more rigid and stiff when it should be softer and a little more flexible.

    The Suzahdi jacket looks a bit nicer, and I've also heard that the americanjacketsstore replica isn't the good either. I'll try to contact Suzahdi and see if they have more images
    There's also how the collar seems to have more of a curved angle at the edges rather than a squared off look, again I don't know if this just wear and tear that the outfit team added on the walking dead or what (the original UGG Australia Belfast jacket that Ricks jacket is, has more of a squared off collar again, ive also attached pictures of this to compare what i mean)


    Attachment 697457Attachment 697458Attachment 697459Attachment 697460Attachment 697461Attachment 697462Attachment 697463Attachment 697464Attachment 697465
  6. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    82
    Jan 11, 2017, 6:52 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #31

    Like Mike said: View Post
    There's also how the collar seems to have more of a curved angle at the edges rather than a squared off look, again I don't know if this just wear and tear that the outfit team added on the walking dead or what (the original UGG Australia Belfast jacket that Ricks jacket is, has more of a squared off collar again, ive also attached pictures of this to compare what i mean)


    Attachment 697457Attachment 697458Attachment 697459Attachment 697460Attachment 697461Attachment 697462Attachment 697463Attachment 697464Attachment 697465
    You may want to reupload the images to imgur, for some reason the links are broken

    From what it looks like in your images from the other post, the White Sheep Leather model looks accurate design wise it's just the material of the Suede isn't as soft and looks very matted

    The Suzahdi one looks great quality wise, it's just like you mentioned with the side rib quality and the length/quality of the shearling collar

    Man this jacket is tough to get a decent replica for :/
  7. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 11, 2017, 7:21 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #32

    nladyman said: View Post
    You may want to reupload the images to imgur, for some reason the links are broken

    From what it looks like in your images from the other post, the White Sheep Leather model looks accurate design wise it's just the material of the Suede isn't as soft and looks very matted

    The Suzahdi one looks great quality wise, it's just like you mentioned with the side rib quality and the length/quality of the shearling collar

    Man this jacket is tough to get a decent replica for :/


    No worries, uploaded here: http://imgur.com/a/W7ewL (ricks collar somehow looks more rounded/like a softer edge/maybe its just the suede/collar folded weirdly)

    Yeah I know what you mean about the suede quality on the Whitesheep jacket, although i wouldn't say its as rough as it looks somehow, but again, Ricks jacket looks like a smoother suede with no little fibres sticking up out of the suede.

    And yeah it's hard to get a very accurate replica, especially when trying to communicate with the ebay sellers and explaining your customisation requests and their english isn't the best lol. I'm curious if that side material on the Suzahdi is leather or whether they use a stretchy type material, looks leather on the pics you uploaded but the stretchy on the pics I uploaded.
  8. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    119
    Jan 11, 2017, 11:38 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #33

    nladyman said: View Post
    Yes if you could post some detailed pictures of the WSL jacket you have that would be good. From what you're saying and comparing the WSL jacket to the original, the WSL looks more rigid and stiff when it should be softer and a little more flexible.

    The Suzahdi jacket looks a bit nicer, and I've also heard that the americanjacketsstore replica isn't the good either. I'll try to contact Suzahdi and see if they have more images
    Yeah its a lot more stiff, even though i have used it pretty much every day since i got it. Also the cuffs are also really stiff. What parts of it do you want pictures from?
  9. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    82
    Jan 12, 2017, 2:33 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #34

    Like Mike said: View Post
    And yeah it's hard to get a very accurate replica, especially when trying to communicate with the ebay sellers and explaining your customisation requests and their english isn't the best lol. I'm curious if that side material on the Suzahdi is leather or whether they use a stretchy type material, looks leather on the pics you uploaded but the stretchy on the pics I uploaded.
    Here's the pictures they sent you but in hi res http://imgur.com/a/fOBod

    It looks more like leather than the lycra cotton blend :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    Yeah its a lot more stiff, even though i have used it pretty much every day since i got it. Also the cuffs are also really stiff. What parts of it do you want pictures from?
    If you can get pics of the overall jacket front and back, sides, cuffs, interior, pockets, up close of the suede fabric, up close of the collar, up close of the interior fabric, things like that
  10. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 12, 2017, 3:01 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #35

    nladyman said: View Post
    Here's the pictures they sent you but in hi res http://imgur.com/a/fOBod

    It looks more like leather than the lycra cotton blend :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    If you can get pics of the overall jacket front and back, sides, cuffs, interior, pockets, up close of the suede fabric, up close of the collar, up close of the interior fabric, things like that
    Oh nice, not sure why they sent you the high res but not me xD (unless it's related to an issue ebay have been having recently - attaching pictures seems to have been partially broken recently, so maybe they thought lower res would be easier) but yeah it looks leather, i wonder if they'd customise that and make it lycra cotton blend, and even then if it would be the right colour etc, would need to talk to them and see high res pics of the lycra cotton blend they'd use, would need to be the same ish colour as the leather i guess. (they haven't replied to my message in a few days)

    For the real shearling collar, I think it looks relatively accurate in terms of the actual fluffyness/texture etc, i guess it's just the length/how it sits around the back of the neck, which might be a hard thing to explain for them to customise. The Suzahdi jacket is more accurate/higher quality in every way apart from the under arm sections I think.

    There are also little details that are better with the Suzahdi jacket like the buttons on the wrists are more accurate (they're on the correct side of the material and also have a little bit of suede that sticks out - i'll show what I mean on this link: http://imgur.com/a/0S6ph )

    The Suzahdi also uses darker stitching (maybe black as opposed to brown like the real one but could always ask what colour it is and whether they'd customise)
    From what i've seen of the zips on the suzahdi too I don't know if these are too much of a shiny gold somehow and again whether they put maybe a duller bronze on or something - again might just be me being very picky)
  11. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    119
    Jan 12, 2017, 3:05 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #36

    nladyman said: View Post
    Here's the pictures they sent you but in hi res http://imgur.com/a/fOBod

    It looks more like leather than the lycra cotton blend :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    If you can get pics of the overall jacket front and back, sides, cuffs, interior, pockets, up close of the suede fabric, up close of the collar, up close of the interior fabric, things like that
    Alright will do so tomorrow, currently 9 PM and i got to get up at 5 AM. Anyway i dont have a camera so i have to use my phone so the pictures wont be high quality, but il try to take some and upload them.
  12. RPF Premium Member FastballSpecial's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    585
    Jan 12, 2017, 4:27 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #37

    I love how Rick gets a Belstaff in the zombie apocalypse. I can't even get one now lol
  13. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    82
    Jan 12, 2017, 10:40 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #38

    Like Mike said: View Post
    Oh nice, not sure why they sent you the high res but not me xD (unless it's related to an issue ebay have been having recently - attaching pictures seems to have been partially broken recently, so maybe they thought lower res would be easier) but yeah it looks leather, i wonder if they'd customise that and make it lycra cotton blend, and even then if it would be the right colour etc, would need to talk to them and see high res pics of the lycra cotton blend they'd use, would need to be the same ish colour as the leather i guess. (they haven't replied to my message in a few days)

    For the real shearling collar, I think it looks relatively accurate in terms of the actual fluffyness/texture etc, i guess it's just the length/how it sits around the back of the neck, which might be a hard thing to explain for them to customise. The Suzahdi jacket is more accurate/higher quality in every way apart from the under arm sections I think.

    There are also little details that are better with the Suzahdi jacket like the buttons on the wrists are more accurate (they're on the correct side of the material and also have a little bit of suede that sticks out - i'll show what I mean on this link: http://imgur.com/a/0S6ph )

    The Suzahdi also uses darker stitching (maybe black as opposed to brown like the real one but could always ask what colour it is and whether they'd customise)
    From what i've seen of the zips on the suzahdi too I don't know if these are too much of a shiny gold somehow and again whether they put maybe a duller bronze on or something - again might just be me being very picky)
    I've been messaging them on facebook and they said it's better through FB since the images aren't compressed to death, as far as the zippers go it's hard to tell but it looks like an antique bronze but the lighting can make it difficult sometimes. For the most part Suzahdi looks accurate, my only gripes are the zipper shininess, the interior, and the collar lining being too fluffy; from Rick's official jacket it looks like it's a shorter more tame look of the shearling

    I'm surprised but glad this thread's been getting a lot of traction lately, I've been wanting a perfect Rick jacket replica for years! Just been trying to nail every detail and find the right seller
  14. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 13, 2017, 5:09 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #39

    nladyman said: View Post
    I've been messaging them on facebook and they said it's better through FB since the images aren't compressed to death, as far as the zippers go it's hard to tell but it looks like an antique bronze but the lighting can make it difficult sometimes. For the most part Suzahdi looks accurate, my only gripes are the zipper shininess, the interior, and the collar lining being too fluffy; from Rick's official jacket it looks like it's a shorter more tame look of the shearling

    I'm surprised but glad this thread's been getting a lot of traction lately, I've been wanting a perfect Rick jacket replica for years! Just been trying to nail every detail and find the right seller
    Ahh I see, I shall have to try messaging them on Facebook then, thanks for the tip! And yeah I think again the zippers shininess could be down to wear and tear in the apocalypse - they might have been gold on the original jacket but have been made to look worn down and... "grimey" so yeah bronze would be better I think (that's also what I asked for on my WhiteSheep version.

    And I see what you mean about the collar, maybe a bit shorter and neat/clean (wondering if certain shearling is more expensive too, I know the original UGG jacket that Ricks is was very expensive so could be a more premium shearling) although you mentioned "toledo shearling", is that the definite shearling? And if so how do you know? Or is it just from looking at examples etc?

    Another thing to note is that I think the Suzahdi version has 2 pockets inside while the Whitesheep only has the one.

    And yeah I also thought it was surprising that this was getting attention haha, I found the post and noticed the most recent reply was hours ago, I'd assumed it would be years old, I dont know of any other sellers who make the jacket with even details like the rib section under the arms, these are the only two sellers I've seen who do that.
  15. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 15, 2017, 10:33 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #40

    nladyman said: View Post
    I've been messaging them on facebook and they said it's better through FB since the images aren't compressed to death, as far as the zippers go it's hard to tell but it looks like an antique bronze but the lighting can make it difficult sometimes. For the most part Suzahdi looks accurate, my only gripes are the zipper shininess, the interior, and the collar lining being too fluffy; from Rick's official jacket it looks like it's a shorter more tame look of the shearling

    I'm surprised but glad this thread's been getting a lot of traction lately, I've been wanting a perfect Rick jacket replica for years! Just been trying to nail every detail and find the right seller

    So I have been messaging Suzahdi on Facebook, so far I discussed whether they could customise:
    - Bronze/darker gold zips and buttons (less shiney as shown in picture i sent them from my WSL jacket)
    - Stretchy cotton-lycra blend type material under the arms (in the same/similar colour as their leather under arm material) (I also sent them a video and pictures of the material used on my WSL jacket under the arms to demonstrate the type of material i want)
    - Brown stitching (as shown in picture i sent them - http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibti...lking-dead.jpg )
    - Real shearling (they said they would sample a few pieces of real shearling and share the pictures with me)

    I sent them these pictures for shearling reference:
    - http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content...621.cached.jpg
    - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....0ODE@._V1_.jpg



    I mentioned that there may be a few others interested in having their jackets customised in the same way.

    They replied with the following:
    "All right, please allow me 2 working days to share your video and requirement with our team to arrange this material for your jacket. How many other people are interested with you for this jacket with this material. So we will arrange its material accordingly."

    I told them 2 or 3 of us in total but that I couldn't guarantee you buying them etc so we shall see in a few days and I'll let you know what they say about all the customisations and shearling.
  16. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    11
    Jan 15, 2017, 2:27 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #41

    I'm definitely interested in a jacket like that. Let us know as soon as you find out about the materials, shearling, and stitching color. I got the WSL jacket and it's cut rather short in the torso. Almost like a motorcycle jacket style with elongated sleeves. Also the soft material under the arms is almost a maroon/red color. So I'm looking into the Suzahdi jacket myself as well
  17. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Messages
    11
    Jan 15, 2017, 7:39 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #42

    I would be interested if the correct changes get made to their design
  18. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    82
    Jan 15, 2017, 8:17 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #43

    Like Mike said: View Post
    So I have been messaging Suzahdi on Facebook, so far I discussed whether they could customise:
    - Bronze/darker gold zips and buttons (less shiney as shown in picture i sent them from my WSL jacket)
    - Stretchy cotton-lycra blend type material under the arms (in the same/similar colour as their leather under arm material) (I also sent them a video and pictures of the material used on my WSL jacket under the arms to demonstrate the type of material i want)
    - Brown stitching (as shown in picture i sent them - http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibti...lking-dead.jpg )
    - Real shearling (they said they would sample a few pieces of real shearling and share the pictures with me)

    I sent them these pictures for shearling reference:
    - http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content...621.cached.jpg
    - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....0ODE@._V1_.jpg



    I mentioned that there may be a few others interested in having their jackets customised in the same way.

    They replied with the following:
    "All right, please allow me 2 working days to share your video and requirement with our team to arrange this material for your jacket. How many other people are interested with you for this jacket with this material. So we will arrange its material accordingly."

    I told them 2 or 3 of us in total but that I couldn't guarantee you buying them etc so we shall see in a few days and I'll let you know what they say about all the customisations and shearling.
    In case you're still in touch with them, try sending them these photos if it'll help http://imgur.com/a/8SSNk

    I just found these images on ebay and it's the exact Ugg jacket but in black, and it has the fabric details front the manufacturer tag as well as a good image of the rib fabric on the size as well as how thick it is, kinda looks similar to a sweatshirt in terms of thickness

    Also, don't forget to mention the jacket should have more of an athletic shape than a square straight form! See the reference photo from the above album showing the back side of the jacket
  19. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    119
    Jan 16, 2017, 12:43 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #44

    Forgot to post the pictures sorry! So i tok a few pictures, but my phone is old so the quality isnt good at all. Taking the pictrues made me realized that i need to get a new phone. The interior has one pocket on the left side, The stitching of the it is okay, not good nor bad. The stretch colour looks brighter than it really is, but it is nowhere close to the real one. There is a few loose threads and the edge of the cuff can be split. I didnt get a picture of it because of the picture quality. Anywhere they are! http://imgur.com/a/dnABU

    Edit: also you can kinda see the shoulder thing i talked about.
  20. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 16, 2017, 1:17 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #45

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    Forgot to post the pictures sorry! So i tok a few pictures, but my phone is old so the quality isnt good at all. Taking the pictrues made me realized that i need to get a new phone. The interior has one pocket on the left side, The stitching of the it is okay, not good nor bad. The stretch colour looks brighter than it really is, but it is nowhere close to the real one. There is a few loose threads and the edge of the cuff can be split. I didnt get a picture of it because of the picture quality. Anywhere they are! http://imgur.com/a/dnABU

    Edit: also you can kinda see the shoulder thing i talked about.
    Also took some of mine which may help! (i asked for a lighter brown colour on the under arm material instead of the purple on mine along with bronze zips)

    http://imgur.com/a/2uLuN
  21. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    119
    Jan 16, 2017, 1:25 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #46

    Like Mike said: View Post
    Also took some of mine which may help! (i asked for a lighter brown colour on the under arm material instead of the purple on mine along with bronze zips)

    http://imgur.com/a/2uLuN
    Wow, you have a high quality camera/phone. Btw do you have the same shoulder issue as i have? If i tok any size smaller the jacket would be too short so. I might sell this one (Dont know where so any tips to sell it would be great, maybe to a large guy or something) btw the colour under isnt fully purple, but its not brown either.
  22. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 16, 2017, 1:51 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #47

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    Wow, you have a high quality camera/phone. Btw do you have the same shoulder issue as i have? If i tok any size smaller the jacket would be too short so. I might sell this one (Dont know where so any tips to sell it would be great, maybe to a large guy or something) btw the colour under isnt fully purple, but its not brown either.
    Yeah it's a Galaxy S7 Edge.
    I think I know what you mean about the shoulders, they kind of crinkle up when if i lift my arms, I probably needed a size up on the jacket I think.
    And not sure on where you'd sell it, I was actually thinking the same thing about mine, maybe ebay?
  23. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    119
    Jan 16, 2017, 2:16 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #48

    Like Mike said: View Post
    Yeah it's a Galaxy S7 Edge.
    I think I know what you mean about the shoulders, they kind of crinkle up when if i lift my arms, I probably needed a size up on the jacket I think.
    And not sure on where you'd sell it, I was actually thinking the same thing about mine, maybe ebay?
    I have never used Ebay to sell something so maybe.And no if you got a size up the shoulder thing would happen but a lot more. I normaly wear a Medium-large but got a XL so it wouldnt be too short.
  24. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    69
    Jan 17, 2017, 5:19 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #49

    Like Mike said: View Post
    There's also how the collar seems to have more of a curved angle at the edges rather than a squared off look, again I don't know if this just wear and tear that the outfit team added on the walking dead or what (the original UGG Australia Belfast jacket that Ricks jacket is, has more of a squared off collar again, ive also attached pictures of this to compare what i mean)

    http://imgur.com/a/W7ewL
    The collar is indeed altered. I'll explain it here: http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2016/09/20/Vk0.jpg
  25. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    Jan 17, 2017, 5:46 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #50

    Razor1986 said: View Post
    The collar is indeed altered. I'll explain it here: http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2016/09/20/Vk0.jpg
    Ahh yeah nice spot, not sure whether they'd be able to replicate that when actually making it, i guess it would just be the suede/shearling that would be cut at a different angle?

    http://imgur.com/a/hBGdC

    Will likely show them that picture and see if they can make the collar at that angle with the zips curving like that.

Similar Threads

  1. Walking Dead Rick Grimes Season 4
    ZotoSpidey, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Mar 8, 2016, 12:17 PM
  2. The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes, SHIRTS
    glassfox, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2016, 2:58 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2015, 12:36 PM
  4. Rick Grimes Season 2/3 Walking Dead Jacket
    FunkyMustard, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 16, 2013, 2:32 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2010, 3:44 PM