Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Well I just messaged Suzahdi on facebook asking if they have any progress pictures for the custom model of the jacket, haven't heard back from them yet but hopefully soon

Yeah I messaged them on Tuesday asking if any update, still no response, which I'm not surprised about, nudging them doesn't tend to make them speed up sadly (unless maybe a lot of us message them asking for an update on the new version, that could maybe speed things up). I expect they will get back to me in their own time, we shall see.

Yeah I messaged them on Tuesday asking if any update, still no response, which I'm not surprised about, nudging them doesn't tend to make them speed up sadly (unless maybe a lot of us message them asking for an update on the new version, that could maybe speed things up). I expect they will get back to me in their own time, we shall see.
Do we have an official count of how many of us are definitely committed to purchasing the jacket once we approve the modifications? I'm definitely on board for purchasing once one of us buys the jacket after the modifications and says its legit

I made an account here for just that reason. If the jacket looks good, I'll get one. If it looks like a hack job like the one I already have, no.

On a side note, is anyone here considering this?

If I were to make an interest thread for this jacket, would people want that? I've read through the whole thread, it looks like Suzahdi is doing a decent job but that there might be some more changes that they're struggling with. My guy can do leather, lycra, customization in pretty much any way...

He's worked on some very nice jackets before:

Wolverine jacket: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=263953&page=5
Finn jacket: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=259187
Guardians of the Galaxy jacket: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=274045

Thing is, he can only do a run if several people are interested.

On a side note, is anyone here considering this?

He's worked on some very nice jackets before:

Wolverine jacket: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=263953&page=5
Finn jacket: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=259187
Guardians of the Galaxy jacket: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=274045

Thing is, he can only do a run if several people are interested.
I suppose it all depends on how the Suzahdi jacket turns out. From what I've seen in Zlurpo's projects, they're very well done but have been regular leather type film jackets, and I haven't seen any suede projects like Rick's jacket. It may seem difficult to nail the actual suede material because it isn't as rugged, it's very soft but still retains a sturdy structure. Not to mention a price comparison, the Zlurpo projects seem a little more costly but do look very well done. Suzahdi has a much lower price and seems to be making good progress so far, so we'll just have to wait and see. Thankfully we've pretty much dissected the jacket for months and the only thing that could probably get this project fast-tracked is if we had an Ugg jacket we could send to them, that way they have an actual model for comparison so they can replicate it

Still bummed I haven't received a response from Suzahdi yet, it's been almost two weeks since I messaged them I'm really hoping to see some progress :/

Last edited:
True, I haven't done suede yet, but I've been asking about it. I agree getting the exact texture and weight could be the labor-intensive part.

Just had this response back from Suzahdi:

"Dear Mike, Our tailoring team is overwhelmed with orders. I have requested them to add my request for Rick's jacket customization on priority. I hope they will get some time by this week to provide me the details on the progress of instructions to be followed with rick jacket."

So we will wait and see over the next couple of weeks, hopefully receive another reply and see where we're at.

I have let Suzahdi know that there are anywhere from 10-20 people on this forum (maybe more) who are interested in purchasing this jacket once it's complete.

I have also let Suzahdi know that purchasing from other sellers has been discussed on the forum aswell, to which they have replied that they will try their best to get this done ASAP.

Last edited:
I hate how they made other samples super quick but for this one where we got them the measures and everything they are taking so freaking long.

I'm so glad I found people passionate about this jacket, I have been searching for the original for probably two years now and was upset to see the thing being sold at a website for about 25 bucks at one point, but I was already too late, I saw Accidental while back on here I think talking about the fact he had the original, and have been trying to track the thing down since, anyways, I bought two jackets from americanleatherjackets and one was a large and wasn't cutting It for me and I upgraded to a XL, I noticed the fact that my body build Is skinny, not Insanely skinny to the point of bones I have muscles for the sole fact I AM skinny, and not even to mention I am 6'5 so It gets even more complicated, I was going to make a move soon on whitesheep leather because It looks the closest to the real deal and just get a custom order but then I saw this forum and even with the jackets I have now I noticed the flaws, most Importantly the fit and overall unaccurate and untrue to the original (collar, buttons, length, etc etc) I'm glad I came across this, finding people as passionate about this damn tv show jacket, I've noticed that Rick does wear two jackets, somehow?... costume designed said she got It from a thrift store but naaaaah lol I feel like UGG and TWD linked up at one point and produced another jacket for them, It's Insanely weird, I even noticed somebody who had the original and somehow "purchased" another for himself and then proceeded to sell the other for a grand not too long ago, something just Isn't adding up with the original UGG bomber, anyways, I'm counting on you, I want this people to produce an even more screen accurate jacket, I would buy It In a heartbeat, and It would seem like the best plan from a business standpoint to sell the "new" jacket, anyways, I had a few questions, one Is, do you think the price will raise considerably? and another question I have Is, Is the whitesheepleather worth buying If I have my correct measurements for a custom fit? I just really need a jacket of this statue for myself, It screams me to a tee and I need to get an accurate perfect sized one I can wear around perfectly, almost like a staple, without the unnecessary stuff the other jackets have, anyways, hopefully an update comes! thank you, I'll be watching like everyone else, lol only signed up just to see these updates

I'm so glad I found people passionate about this jacket, I have been searching for the original for probably two years now and was upset to see the thing being sold at a website for about 25 bucks at one point, but I was already too late, I saw Accidental while back on here I think talking about the fact he had the original, and have been trying to track the thing down since, anyways, I bought two jackets from americanleatherjackets and one was a large and wasn't cutting It for me and I upgraded to a XL, I noticed the fact that my body build Is skinny, not Insanely skinny to the point of bones I have muscles for the sole fact I AM skinny, and not even to mention I am 6'5 so It gets even more complicated, I was going to make a move soon on whitesheep leather because It looks the closest to the real deal and just get a custom order but then I saw this forum and even with the jackets I have now I noticed the flaws, most Importantly the fit and overall unaccurate and untrue to the original (collar, buttons, length, etc etc) I'm glad I came across this, finding people as passionate about this damn tv show jacket, I've noticed that Rick does wear two jackets, somehow?... costume designed said she got It from a thrift store but naaaaah lol I feel like UGG and TWD linked up at one point and produced another jacket for them, It's Insanely weird, I even noticed somebody who had the original and somehow "purchased" another for himself and then proceeded to sell the other for a grand not too long ago, something just Isn't adding up with the original UGG bomber, anyways, I'm counting on you, I want this people to produce an even more screen accurate jacket, I would buy It In a heartbeat, and It would seem like the best plan from a business standpoint to sell the "new" jacket, anyways, I had a few questions, one Is, do you think the price will raise considerably? and another question I have Is, Is the whitesheepleather worth buying If I have my correct measurements for a custom fit? I just really need a jacket of this statue for myself, It screams me to a tee and I need to get an accurate perfect sized one I can wear around perfectly, almost like a staple, without the unnecessary stuff the other jackets have, anyways, hopefully an update comes! thank you, I'll be watching like everyone else, lol only signed up just to see these updates

Hopefully the price won't raise at all, it's not been discussed, and it hasn't raised after every other change that we've made so far (which includes different materials that have been sourced for us, the more complicated inside lining and changing the shape of the jacket) so the only main change of this upcoming jacket sample, will be following exact measurements from the real UGG jacket, which once the tailors have done it a few times, should be the same as making any other jacket, so no real reason to raise the price based on that, but we'll see.

If Suzahdi come back with this latest sample, the whitesheep jacket should be redundant in comparison. I would wait a little while longer, if Suzahdi come back with this latest sample, the jacket should be complete, or at least miles ahead of the whitesheep version, all while being cheaper.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back