Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Well yeah, considering nothing has changed in terms of how they make it?

This is their *current* version. Not the new version following our imgur links.
Wait until we have the pictures of the new version and then we can look to see what's wrong.
Speaking of the new jacket, do you think they will send a sample jacket to one of the active people in this thread? I doubt so but hey maybe

yeah bro, they're going to give one of us a 135 jacket for free
I've got sample stuff before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ To be honest i wonder if they are going to raise the price of the jacket after all the customization are done. If it turns out great they could easily do so

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got sample stuff before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ To be honest i wonder if they are going to raise the price of the jacket after all the customization are done. If it turns out great they could easily do so

Already gone up for me too, being in the UK (exchange rate etc)

I've noticed that too, but i've also noticed some of his shirts which i have been trying to find but it is really hard tbh. Hopefully he will wear again in season 8

I think the blue western shirt he wears is just a Levi's shirt with the buttons replaced. The shirt he wore most of the "Richonne" episode is an orvis shirt, I believe.

I think the blue western shirt he wears is just a Levi's shirt with the buttons replaced. The shirt he wore most of the "Richonne" episode is an orvis shirt, I believe.
hey just found the thread and that shirt is a Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Denim Western Shirt with the logo cut off. i got one around last year but i can't find it anymore
5fce3191b9221fb60380f1ddc14ddb93.jpg
04a239cb14cde32587c678d2fa631ad7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Season 7 looks to take place in the summer, which would explain the absence of the jacket no?
Technically they never really disclose what time of year it is in the show, since filming takes place during the summer and fall, which explains why in some episodes in the second half of seasons they dress warmer than they did before

hey just found the thread and that shirt is a Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Denim Western Shirt with the logo cut off. i got one around last year but i can't find it anymore https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170411/5fce3191b9221fb60380f1ddc14ddb93.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170411/04a239cb14cde32587c678d2fa631ad7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot!!! But one of the shirts im thinking about is the blue plaid on that he uses in service. I dont have the money to buy it right now (170$ ish) It is on Ebay and there is only one so suddenly it is gone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously...gettin a bit old I tellya what goin on a month now and still nothing on the jacket from them.

It's been about 2.5 weeks since they said they were going to start looking at making the jacket following Razors measurements. They still have their standard orders coming in to sort, and they don't really have to do the customisations at all if they don't want to (especially seeing as we have been constantly nagging since the start of the year with tonnes of tweaks and material requests with no guarantee that any of us will purchase from them) so in a way, fair enough for them taking their time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back