Walking Dead Rick Jacket

No idea what's happening with this.
Last response I had was on the 10th, when they said for the 2nd time that they had the pics of the lycra and would send them. (they haven't, even with me messaging them multiple times since then) I'm not expecting a reply any time soon if ever somehow. Will need to nudge them again, but I already have multiple times since their last response.

The auto reply is probably also not helping them as I'm guessing it marks any incoming messages as "seen" on Facebook, so on my last message, I messaged them when I saw them "Active", the auto reply still came up as expected but they still didn't respond.

Not really sure what's happening... (it's especially frustrating because they have said they have the pictures multiple times without then actually sending them - as though they've basically done the hard work by sourcing the new lycra/colouring it in a different shade etc, but then haven't done the seemingly easy part of attaching a few pics)

Last response I had was on the 10th, when they said for the 2nd time that they had the pics of the lycra and would send them. (they haven't, even with me messaging them multiple times since then) I'm not expecting a reply any time soon if ever somehow. Will need to nudge them again, but I already have multiple times since their last response.

The auto reply is probably also not helping them as I'm guessing it marks any incoming messages as "seen" on Facebook, so on my last message, I messaged them when I saw them "Active", the auto reply still came up as expected but they still didn't respond.

Not really sure what's happening... (it's especially frustrating because they have said they have the pictures multiple times without then actually sending them - as though they've basically done the hard work by sourcing the new lycra/colouring it in a different shade etc, but then haven't done the seemingly easy part of attaching a few pics)
Try sending them a mail via Ebay if they accept mail's on there.

Maybe they got tired of our requests haha

All kidding aside I would assume maybe they're currently on the move at conventions? Or perhaps their social media manager is away, either way we should be persistent until we get an update. Then again we gave them exact measurements for the jacket so maybe it might take a little while to make it from scratch with exact measurements

Just had a reply on fb:

Please find the attached pictures for black design. And lycra for brown jacket. Pictures were taken in low light. But you can see the thickness and quality of Lycra in these closeups.

(I also asked about pics for the black one just because)

received_1296968010357659.jpegreceived_1296967970357663.jpegreceived_1296967983690995.jpegreceived_1296967993690994.jpegreceived_1296967973690996.jpegreceived_1296967987024328.jpegreceived_1296967990357661.jpeg

Hey Mike, I am sorry for making you wait for so long. We are overwhelmed with orders and I couldn't get time to get back to you with these details. I hope you didn't mind it. Our team is still struggling for Lycra. Because you know, we have dyed this color. And the sad part is we can't get the same color in dying fabric again and again. So what we are trying to do right now to find an exact color and good quality material and stock it. Because the material we are stocking is getting finished with our orders.

I think the lycra looks good imo, but they seem to be struggling stocking/keeping the same colour.

I have asked them to go ahead with making the latest sample following the imgur links and that we can then later look when we order at what lycra they have.

Last edited:
Just had a reply on fb:

Please find the attached pictures for black design. And lycra for brown jacket. Pictures were taken in low light. But you can see the thickness and quality of Lycra in these closeups.

(I also asked about pics for the black one just because)

View attachment 717441View attachment 717446View attachment 717447View attachment 717445View attachment 717444View attachment 717442View attachment 717443

Hey Mike, I am sorry for making you wait for so long. We are overwhelmed with orders and I couldn't get time to get back to you with these details. I hope you didn't mind it. Our team is still struggling for Lycra. Because you know, we have dyed this color. And the sad part is we can't get the same color in dying fabric again and again. So what we are trying to do right now to find an exact color and good quality material and stock it. Because the material we are stocking is getting finished with our orders.

I think the lycra looks good imo, but they seem to be struggling stocking/keeping the same colour.

I have asked them to go ahead with making the latest sample following the imgur links and that we can then later look when we order at what lycra they have.
I agree, the lycra pattern and fabric look spot on hopefully they'll be able to restock them soon. I'm assuming the jacket shown isn't representative of the measurements/overall shape of how the OG jacket looks but so far they look like they're getting the shape of it better

I agree, the lycra pattern and fabric look spot on hopefully they'll be able to restock them soon. I'm assuming the jacket shown isn't representative of the measurements/overall shape of how the OG jacket looks but so far they look like they're getting the shape of it better

No its not, hence me telling them to go ahead and make the new sample following the imgur link.

I found this guy on facebook who got the jacket, but it is an older model. View attachment 718260View attachment 718262View attachment 718263View attachment 718264View attachment 718265
He has a Facebook page where he posts cosplay's as Rick.
Here is the link if you want to check it out https://www.facebook.com/RobertCosplayNL/?fref=ts

Nice find, these are the natural light pictures we've been needing. Suede looks soft and the right colour. Shearling also looks good.

If I were to make an interest thread for this jacket, would people want that? I've read through the whole thread, it looks like Suzahdi is doing a decent job but that there might be some more changes that they're struggling with. My guy can do leather, lycra, customization in pretty much any way...

Nice find, these are the natural light pictures we've been needing. Suede looks soft and the right colour. Shearling also looks good.

To me I feel the jacket leather looks a bit rough and hard, in the photo the jacket is really boxy obviously suzahdi are trying to fix that but I'm just hoping the leather is softer than it looks.

If I were to make an interest thread for this jacket, would people want that? I've read through the whole thread, it looks like Suzahdi is doing a decent job but that there might be some more changes that they're struggling with. My guy can do leather, lycra, customization in pretty much any way...

Depending on the cost and how the jacket will turn out, I might be interested. I've seen your Wolverine jacket and Finn jacket and they looked really great!

It still has boxy/pointy shoulders...

Well yeah, considering nothing has changed in terms of how they make it?

This is their *current* version. Not the new version following our imgur links.
Wait until we have the pictures of the new version and then we can look to see what's wrong.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back