Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Also curious about an update from Suzahdi, @Like Mike have you heard from them recently?

They've been a lot quieter on their fb, I regularly check to see if they're online, although they also have an auto reply set up to deal with the messages.

Last Friday they said they had the new coloured lycra pics and that they'd sent them that day, unfortunately they didn't even with me nudging em for the next week lol (no replies from them) then this Friday gone they said again that they have the pics and would send them, but I have not received them yet, am keeping an eye on fb now

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's the fact of getting it 100% accurate I just want a jacket that is comfortable and without the arm lifting etc and flexible With it looking very close to the original jacket I feel the improvement they've made so far with the lining and lycra it would be a better fit overall and the jacket will fit nicer. I don't need it to look exactly the same but if it can be a close match with it being a nice fit then I'll be happy. I just don't want to spend a good £150 for a jacket that I feel needs improvement. The way suzahdis jacket lookEd before was boxy and didn't look like it would sit as well as the original if they can get the lycra right and a better shape of the jacket then I'll buy it.

17126931_1112361608874972_4652511233059061760_n.jpg

Suede and shearling look good IMO, even lycra doesn't look too bad here either, still waiting on an update though.

The lycra looks like its a bit too bright
I'm pretty sure this is a photo of an older version of the jacket, you can tell by the zipper ending location being at the bottom instead of slightly above the bottom, as well as the background being similar to another photo of the jacket previously posted on here

Like I said I have the Whitesheep one and its just bang on..only issue is the lining..cheap ass paper thin diamond stitched material and its already tearing and falling apart

None of these pictures im claiming are from the latest sample?! I'm only sending them to show the suede and shearling texture/quality.

No point analysing the jacket in these pictures because it IS the old one. I'm only sending these to show the colour, quality and texture. I will tell you when it's the actual new version.

Like I said I have the Whitesheep one and its just bang on..only issue is the lining..cheap ass paper thin diamond stitched material and its already tearing and falling apart
Would you please stop saying Whitesheep one is the best when pretty much everyone else here disagrees? anyway None of these are from the new jacket. Im pretty sure this is the same picture on their instagram but it higher quality

Yeh the whites sheep one looks good on pictures tbh but you can tell the leather won't be as soft and it would be hard. Also the stitching on their jacket is bright all the way around. We are here on this thread to talk about suzahdi as we've already established white sheep isn't willing to do adjustments.

Would you please stop saying Whitesheep one is the best when pretty much everyone else here disagrees? anyway None of these are from the new jacket. Im pretty sure this is the same picture on their instagram but it higher quality

H's allowed to have his own opinion and express them at his leisure. You can disagree with him, but that doesn't mean he isn't allowed to voice his opinion. Everybody understands the Suzahdi jacket will likely be better once it's complete, until then, let the man be happy about his jacket.

H's allowed to have his own opinion and express them at his leisure. You can disagree with him, but that doesn't mean he isn't allowed to voice his opinion. Everybody understands the Suzahdi jacket will likely be better once it's complete, until then, let the man be happy about his jacket.
That is true, but he does not have to force it on to other people. Of course he can voice his opinion, thats what i love about the internet

That is true, but he does not have to force it on to other people. Of course he can voice his opinion, thats what i love about the internet
I didn't take his comment as forcing his opinion on others. He was just reiterating his point. However, "Stop saying [your opinion] because I disagree." is pretty forceful, in my opinion. I don't know, that's just me. I don't want to get in an argument over it. At the end of the day it's no big deal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back