BvS sub dye suit help!

Deathstroke XVI

Hey guys!

Hopefully you can help me here. I'm looking for a sub dye suit for my BvS cosplay I will be putting together. I really like [Removed] build so I have been following his instructions and made a muscle suit already. I'm ready to start buying the stuff I need and one of the main parts I'll need is the sub dye. [Removed] said he got his through brulafu disguises. However, Bruce isn't responding to my messages. I have sent him messages months ago and I haven't got any response. I messaged him on Twitter, he said he would look, and still no response. He does great work and I'm sure he is just to busy to get to me. Unfortunately, time is of the essence and I need this finished by the BvS premier. So my question is who else makes sub dyes like his? Since I have a muscle suit I DO NOT want a muscle pattern. However, his is the only one I've seen without it. I don't want it really dark either. As close to the movie as possible, without muscle patterns or emblem on the sub dye suit. I'll provide a picture of [Removed] cosplay for reference, however the picture is his and I do not own it, nor is it my costume. Just using it for reference!

Thanks for the help in advance!

Photo credit: [Removed]

Last edited:
i have one to buy.... it's a Axis pattern... 12308643_10153669839095734_1123136996024928439_n.jpg

I happen to print dye sub Batfleck patterns too. My alias is Frontier Costuming. Cosplay Chris did a really cool review of the suit he bought from me (asked for one without the bat-emblem so he could add his own)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back