1966 tv Batmobile 1/6th scale

kermet

Sr Member
Hello all here is what a few asked for this is a car I got like a bit more than three years ago this pic is where it all started a whole lot of cutting the car wasn't rite so here we go Picture 266.jpgPicture 268.jpgPicture 269.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Okay lots of cutting has been done as you can see Picture 062.jpg

Now I got the Hot toys batman and robin they fit this car great and are perfect for when its all done. now getting there I wasn't happy with the seats so more cutting and set them back a bit morePicture 117.jpg

Okay i was messing around with this light bar that came with this car and it never really fit rite and was trying to flex it and snap it went so I cut a new onePicture 093.jpgPicture 092.jpgPicture 098.jpg

Okay now here we go more picsPicture 097.jpg the small wings on the light bar are a joke that came with the car so I made somePicture 127.jpgPicture 126.jpgPicture 128.jpg

No problem glad you like every part on this has been cut and hand made here you goPicture 131.jpgPicture 132.jpg I made this sculpt for the light but I think I'm going to cut the wings off the one that came with the car

You can see my squatch busting out of the wall I air brushed, on to the outside lots of sanding and reshaping Picture 090.jpg the whole front of the car was not rite so a lot of reshaping here as wellPicture 101.jpgPicture 101.jpgPicture 105.jpg

Okay back to inside the car didn't have much of a door panel so I sculpted some into the car the pics are hard to see but once the chrome is painted they will show up fine here is the steering being sculpted in bit by bitPicture 122.jpgPicture 143.jpgPicture 144.jpg lots of parts are cut and added as you can seePicture 145.jpg

Now for finishing up the steering areaPicture 167.jpg well you can see the chrome on the door panel the car is coming along a lot more in this picPicture 159.jpg now there is a lot more done on the steering wheel Ill show later

Now the steering area is done with a lot of other inside detail lots of thinking and cutting going on herePicture 166.jpgPicture 184.jpg seat belts and all cut and made

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back