trying to get in Touch with Cal Pierce , Moncal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH...PLEASE educate me!

I will.

This is the buisness model being used here and at several other places.

Take a boat load of money from people.

Take on way more than you can possibly handle.

Start making up excuse after excuse for why it's taking forevver.

Take on even more work and say screw the people at the front of the line.

Make more more excuses.

That's it.

I am sorry but pulling the."he doesn't get to spend time with his baby girl" card is pathetic.

When I had a run go bad I sacrificed and sold my own stuff to get everyone their refunds back within two weeks of the thing falling apart which only happened becasuue most who committed to the run screwed me over. I still made sure every customer got their money back regardless.

This nonsense needs to end. These people and others here have owed people money for years and are still her being allowed to operate.

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no defending this.

"I owe you a bunch, but a great opportunity has come up so I am taking that and shoving you to the back"

This is bull and no one should be defending it.

Have a nice day.

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

"But Tom what do obviously don't realize is that,..bla, bla, defend horrible, crappy behavior, blabity, bla."

I agree. Please continue to give this man money. You are right.

It's almost like you don't understand how businesses work.

If I order something from a retail serivce and they don't deliver it I get my money back, period. That's how businesses work. If your arguement is that a smaller outfit like a prop store should not be held to the same standards then you are mistaken. I am a web designer and I work for myself, my work and how I choose to conduct myself personally reflects on my business, and I would never behave this unprofesionally by dodging responsibility.

In fact I hold myself to a higher standard than those retail outfits because I have more to prove and more to lose. MonCal (or his S/O) has not even admitted fault, instead choosing to blame other employees, life, and basically everyone other than himself.

First, thank you for actually formulating a civil response.

My point is not what you suggest, however, if a small business loses the majority of it's workforce, how can one not expect this to affect the consumer? I fully agree with your post. So I should note, I'm not excusing this behavior and MonCal should definitely have been in touch with the people that are having issues DIRECTLY instead of having the situation come to a head like this.

The thing is, people here are not inconsiderate. Sometimes life gets in the way of your best efforts, we all know that. If you level with people and explain to them what's going on, they will understand. The fact that MonCal will not even come here himself, and the fact that he left people in the dark until they started demanding refunds is why we have this problem. How long would it really take to sit down at a computer and spend 10 minutes writing a personal reply (and a real apology) to the people involved? It wouldn't solve the problem but it would put things on the right track.

The people asking for refunds should get refunds, regardless of anything else. If that means MonCal has to pull something out of his collection and sell it because he's already invested their money, then so be it. That's what taking real responsibility looks like. The people who gave him money deserve just as much consideration as MonCal in this regard, if not more.

Dude, you said, and I quote, "it's almost like you don't understand how businesses work."
You are implying that this is acceptable common practice with most buinesses and that it's common knowledge. Please correct me if I misinterpreted your post.
If, in fact, that was your intent, then I'm sorry. It is YOU who clearly does not understand how business works. I'm certainly not the economics major, but common sense prevails when figuring out that if a customer does not receive the goods he's paid for and the expected time of delivery has been surpassed by a year or more and when he inquires about his order the company drags its feet in response and when they finally do they tell you they have bigger fish to fry so suck it up. You'll get it when you get it! If bussinesses really ran this way our planet would fall into economic disaster.
So, all kidding asside, respectfully, please explain your remark on how business really works.

Do you just gloss over everything you read and interpret it the way you want? Because that's how it seems. Where did MonCal's S/O tell anyone to suck it up? "Bear with us, we've lost workers, we didn't want to face a lawsuit for not following through on a contract so we needed to sort that out first."

Yes, if the people want refunds and MonCal has to sell some personal stuff to get the people that want refunds their refunds, then he should.

You got me there. No, they never said the words, "suck it up", true. However, the implication is there when they say "bear us us" and make no offer to refund money, even when requested.
Honestly, if you see it differently please explain. It's very likely I'm missing something.

Gentlemen, please, Let's get back to who really needs to be whipped .

I got the torches who has the pitch forks and most importantly, ANYBODY GOT A MATCH?

will this do?
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back