Dawn of Justice (Batman vs Superman) deluxe toys NOW w/prop grappling gun?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm sure this has been brought up in other threads but I thought I'd start this on the prop forum since it's "technically" a prop.

The deluxe action figures out now have a piece of Batman's grappling gun and advertised as a "full sized replica". I've seen a few of these and through the package (I haven't bought one yet) and it looks pretty good. My question is, in order to get all the pieces, one must but 150.00 in figures to complete it (20 bucks each). Is it close enough to be worth it?

This is an unfortunate trend in figures. Usually it's used to boost sales of the lesser characters, and instead of a prop it's another figure you're trying to get all the pieces for. I fell for this once with a green lantern set. The baf (build a figure) was Stel. Oddly the only other time I can remember it being a prop was also a batman line. They had pieces of the batsignal in the dark knight rises set.

There is a 3-D printed one on ebay which would be more bang for your buck. image.png

Yeah, 180.00 plus tax for a static prop seems a little steep to me. Of course, you will also own a complete line of figures from the movie and to be honest they look damned good!

The biggest problem with this is that there is always a rare "chase" figure that's impossible to get. If you go to eBay the figure is insanely priced because it's so hard to find. Besides the grapple will be a very cheap snap together prop that's really fragile. If you want a grapple, you're better off buying one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back