Terrasolo's X-Files Prop Replica Collection

Almost forgot to add this one, of course you can see all the Season 1-10 posters on an earlier post of mine, but Season 11 added another poster to Mulder's life, also seen in the episode "This", however this time it's a new poster for Mulder's home; specifically in Mulder's living room.

Production wise, this poster is identical to the Season 10 poster in Mulder's basement office, only this one is not torn and has no pencil holes in it. Of course the 2008 film "I Want To Believe" also had a poster in Mulder's home office - as can also be seen in my earlier post - but it's doubtful that these two posters are meant to be the same since that one had to white border, had torn edges, and was crumbled all over. That said, Mulder does seem to have an IWTB poster fixation in Season 10 and 11; with one of the usuals in the main basement office, the fan mosaic IWTB poster in the basement office as well, a smaller fan mosaic poster on his TV in his living room in Season 10, then new regular poster in his living room, and one as the wallpaper on his computer. So, you know, just a few.

Season 11 Poster.jpg

I started with the Glock 19 Gen 2 from season one. This is my favourite season from the show, so I settled on this one out of Mulders choice of side arms from the show. This is a deactivated Glock from 1994.

I decided on the Maglite 2D for my flashlight. I like the standard issue look of it, and it's what I think of when I think of the shows props. It took a while to settle on the size tho as it seems to change a lot throughout the series, ranging from 2D to 3D a lot, along with other models such as the UK SL4 etc.

Cellphone was an obvious choice. I managed to track a new/old stock Nokia 101 with the screen accurate slim style battery.

Wallet is from SCTCARTS and is very beautify made

x-files_props.jpg

x-files_props_maglite.jpg
x-files_props_nokia1.jpgx-files_props_nokia2.jpg
x-files_props_glock.jpg

A fe more pieces I'd like to get, but so far I'm really happy with how this collection is turning out.

Hope you guys like it!

With The X-Files Revival set to air later this month I figured it was finally time to share some items from my X-Files prop replica collection. I’ve been collecting off and on since 2005 with more of a heavy focus in 2013 through to now. Basically I had gotten more serious about it when I realized most of my Doctor Who wants had already happened and so I decided to shift my full attention back onto The X-Files.

I won’t bother listing what each item is because I suspect that if you’ve clicked into this thread, you probably already know what all of them are anyway! So, instead I’ll just give some nods where I can and other basic information. That said, feel free to ask question is you don’t know what they are etc.

Thanks to:
Demijan Omeragic (Drago on RPF) for his help with the Alien Stilettos, the Firewand, "Pilot" Implant and the Metal Implant Vial
Talyn for all of his work on the IWTB posters
Artisan FX for weathering the Mulder business card from “Tempus Fugit/Max”
sctcartsPROPS for the FBI credentials/wallets
lethal1 for the X-File Folders & contents
Magnoli Clothiers for the pack of Morleys
acmepropcompany for the Death Cards
gendraws & friends for the Apollo 11 Medallion Keychain
Dark Energy Creations for making the Metal Implant Vial
Primrodo for making the vinyl letters for the Metal Implant Vial
and The Official X-Files Fan Club for the Season 6-9 ITWB poster

Note: The Firewand is a replica from based on the prop used in X-Files episode "Patient X", specifically the scene at Skyland Mountain. There were several different versions of this Firewand from what we can tell (longer, shorter, different looking), so I figured I would point this out to avoid any possible confusion.

While most of the props were purchased from others with more skill that I, I did get to make or modify some of these items myself. A lot of the paper props and photos I made using Photoshop, Excel or Word. For anything with hand writing I printed Photoshop modified screen caps and then used a light box to trace the handwriting to match the screen used props. The weathering on the “The X-Files: I Want to Believe” film version of the IWTB poster was also done by myself. And lastly, I made Scully’s implant and the fused penny and dime as well.

So yeah, onto pics! Enjoy!

(Oh and I’ll also be updating this thread with more pictures in the coming weeks as I have a few props that I didn’t get to photograph yet or that are still in the works. )

View attachment 577495View attachment 577496View attachment 577497View attachment 577498View attachment 577499View attachment 577500View attachment 577501View attachment 577502

UPDATED: 01/22/16 with Alien Implants (pic below):

View attachment 580486

And a link to the new post which also contains a basic description
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=253921&p=3882869&viewfull=1#post3882869

Updated 02/16/16 with IWTB Posters and UFO photo, seen here:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=253921&p=3907963&viewfull=1#post3907963

Hi

can you tell me what size the FBI Clip on ID is? and what is the pouch called so i can find it to buy.

Hi

can you tell me what size the FBI Clip on ID is? and what is the pouch called so i can find it to buy.

Hey, I didn't make the ID badges, but they were copied from originals. You can buy the set that I have from the same maker, here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WYNOTproductions?ref=l2-shopheader-name#items

Otherwise the ID holders that you want are these:

https://www.amazon.com/GBC-BadgeMat...531870503&sr=1-6&keywords=GBC+ID+badge+holder

And the ID cards should be 10cm x 7cm

Dark Energy Creations was able to laser etch two of my replicas. Firstly the Alien Implant vial from "Redux/Redux II" that he himself made for me, and the QR code on the Memory Medallion from "This".

Now, I recreated the QR code in Photoshop from stills of the episode. This is what DEC used to laser etch the QR code on. Well today I decided to actually scan the code and it worked! Sadly it pulls up a defunct Lone Gunmen website, but that's still pretty great!

Attachments

• IMG_5158.JPG
    IMG_5158.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_7147 2.PNG
    IMG_7147 2.PNG
    265.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_7146.PNG
    IMG_7146.PNG
    205.7 KB · Views: 135
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back