UK suppliers of T Track

TankJon

Hi guys,

About to start my ANH E11 build and I have everything sorted apart from the T track. I've checked out Wannawanga and Blast-tech but for the purpose of keeping the price down I'd like to find a UK supplier. I've found a few now dead threads but nothing that's been of much help. I messaged a guy called Marv on whitearmor but he has yet to respond. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Jon

Hi Jon,

and welcome aboard ... wannawanga is your most convenient choice in getting T-tracks for your E-11. There's no way in keeping the price down by buying cheaper non-accurate parts because it will start bugging you in the end . . . and evenually worthy the higher price to replace them . . . so do yourself a favor and invest in good parts now ... and be done ... for ever :)

Chaim

Hi Jon,

and welcome aboard ... wannawanga is your most convenient choice in getting T-tracks for your E-11. There's no way in keeping the price down by buying cheaper non-accurate parts because it will start bugging you in the end . . . and evenually worthy the higher price to replace them . . . so do yourself a favor and invest in good parts now ... and be done ... for ever :)

Chaim

I'm starting to think Wannawanga is my best bet. I've got a doopydoos pipe build kit, some 40mm aluminium pipe and I sourced a real sterling folding stock and grip with the intention of making a new grip frame from aluminium sheet and mdf that I can then rivet to the aluminium tube. I'll be making a new stock pivot from aluminium rod to fit the larger radius 40mm pipe as I believe the original sterling had a 38mm diameterl. I also plan to use some smaller diameter aluminium rod to make a "working" bolt/extractor assembly (it'll basically just move backwards and forwards in the action against the spring) I'll likely use the mag well, mag, rear cap, muzzle and front and rear sight from the kit though.

Sounds good, I hope to own an E-11 one day so I can run around and recreate Jedi Outcast in first person mode (and get shot by police)

Roy's are a bit more expensive but more accurate, updating my e11 with his track. I think its well worth the extra penny. Also Roy is in Europe so no need to worry about customs. I don't know how active your customs people are, but seems that here just about everything goes to customs which always delays things. Must have been 10 years ago when my Blast-Tech T-tracks went to customs...

Unfortunately, this isn't a hobby best served by frugality. I'd get the expensive but right option, if there was a choice. I imported some rustoleum paint into Japan recently because I saw good results with it on other people's stormie helmets. Didn't want to go through trial and error with local brands.

I have Gino t-track on my Sterling E-11, but also have a set of Marv and Roy's T-tracks. I'd say go with Roy (wannanawanga), cheaper and very accurate.

Unfortunately, this isn't a hobby best served by frugality. I'd get the expensive but right option, if there was a choice. I imported some rustoleum paint into Japan recently because I saw good results with it on other people's stormie helmets. Didn't want to go through trial and error with local brands.

I've got a Sterling l2a3 on layaway till the end of the month so I will be doing a "proper" E11 but the pipe build is a nice project to get me into building props and replicas ...I usually buy them :)

:ice thread. Looking at all the pictures they don't look too high to me at all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder though :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back