Are these the vintage T-tracks we've been looking for?

wonderful. thank you! The PVC sample and the Hillaldam - hardware wise, what are they for? Actual cabinets or window track or something?

The T tracks are for the bottom.of cupboard sliding doors. You mount the track in the floor of the cabinet and the doors slot onto them.
Hope this helps.
saberguy

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Just done a comparison of the various T tracks that I currently have:
View attachment 778572View attachment 778573View attachment 778574

On the left are the old rubber grips that I took off my Graflex. They came from the Custom Saber Shop about 10 years ago if memory serves.
Next to it are the vintage PVC racks that I recently located and put on.
On the right is a PVC sample that I was sent by Tubeway Extrusions in the UK http://www.tubewayextrusions.com/plastic-misc-profiles.html The dimensions for that are A 4.6mm B 7mm C 10.07mm - basically the same as my vintage track but with a ridge that is much fatter.
Finally, on the far right is a PVC track that looks much more like the vintage track but is taller. All three PVC tracks are the same width (approx 11mm).

The Tubeway T track is only available in bulk with a minimum order for £50.

The modern rubber grips are much wider and possibly(?) more accurate for that fact alone, but I'm so happy to be able to fit vintage grips to my Graflex it doesn't matter that they're slightly too narrow - they still look and feel the business!

Hope the comparison pic is of use.

Cheers,

saberguy.

Are there any re-sellers of the tubeway track? That looks just about right for the Rogue One E-11!

Here's an updated link Miscellaneous stock and production profiles with illustrative drawings

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back