Superman Beyond costume query

CK61938

Hi,

I am very new to this forum. I am after a Superman Beyond costume, please. Ideally a dye sub version to be printed and then my girlfriend will look to sew it together. I just need to know how much will something like this cost and what other bits of information do you require from myself please? I have only cosplayed once, which was last year at the Newcastle Film and Comic-Con in the UK and I was Val-Zod, Superman of Earth 2. And that's where I will be at again this year (March 19th and 20th 2016).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all. :)

You need to contact a pattern maker (Gun head designs, 4neo, others on here or fb) to commission a pattern. Then you'd need to have the pattern printed by a dye sub company (in the states fabric on demand is popular / the rpc studio also offers this service).

jrenemtz321 pretty much said it. You need to commission a pattern maker (of which there are several on this site). Prices will depend on how much work is involved. Then you send the pattern off to a printer (again, like the ones mentioned above). You can expect that to run you $125-150. Past that, you just have to sew it up. If you are using a machine, make sure you use the right equipment for sewing spandex (tutorials are up all over the internet), otherwise you will end up with one side of the fabric unevenly lining up with the other. If you are sewing by hand (which I do not recommend) leave yourself plenty of time.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back