Red Hood Arkham Knight cosplay!

damn....this looks awesome u should definetely try fitting your arkham knight helmet on top of that for extra awesomeness and to get game accuracy(spoiler alert)

damn....this looks awesome u should definetely try fitting your arkham knight helmet on top of that for extra awesomeness and to get game accuracy(spoiler alert)

Thank you. It costs me some work, because as you see this handmade. and I had to do it 2 times for me to stay as accurate as possible in a matter of size.
in the end I'm like I wanted. greetings and thanks again friend

Hey there! First off your cosplay of Red Hood is INCREDIBLE! I am brand new to cosplay and, like an insane person, chose to do this exact cosplay for my first one. I've already made the pepakura for the helmet, chest armor and shin armor, gotten the foam template for the guns and gotten a jacket to modify. I have practiced with epoxy resin on other pieces I've made for practice purposes. Do you have anywhere you give instructions on all the other steps, or somewhere you went for them? Any advice would be amazing, I REALLLLLLY want to make this cosplay work and look as clean as possible

Hey there! First off your cosplay of Red Hood is INCREDIBLE! I am brand new to cosplay and, like an insane person, chose to do this exact cosplay for my first one. I've already made the pepakura for the helmet, chest armor and shin armor, gotten the foam template for the guns and gotten a jacket to modify. I have practiced with epoxy resin on other pieces I've made for practice purposes. Do you have anywhere you give instructions on all the other steps, or somewhere you went for them? Any advice would be amazing, I REALLLLLLY want to make this cosplay work and look as clean as possible

Yeah, well, I welcome you to this cosplay world.
Answering your question No, I do not have any publications step by step, but when I doubt, your question and I will gladly answer you. Just that maybe you're late for a bit since then I'm very busy.

Greetings. :thumbsup

Yeah, well, I welcome you to this cosplay world.
Answering your question No, I do not have any publications step by step, but when I doubt, your question and I will gladly answer you. Just that maybe you're late for a bit since then I'm very busy.

Greetings. :thumbsup

Thank you for responding, I greatly appreciate it. I wasn't exactly sure what you meant at the end there ufortunately. I'm guessing you meant you would respond more when you had the time, totally understandable. Regardless, thank you for your time =]

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back