Voice changer

image.jpeg
So I was able to purchase a cheaper throat mic off amazon and paid for 1 day shipping. The original one I purchased won't make it on time for Wizard World unfortunately. I received it this morning and its not too bad I guess. Did some testing and left pic you can see the throat mic and aker speaker. Right pic I have it all hidden underneath my balaclava. When I put my UD Replicas AK Batman jacket on, everything is completely hidden. The voice isn't the clearest with this throat mic but I'll see if I can make some adjustments with Voice Synth to make it a tad bit clearer

Last edited:
View attachment 624142
So I was able to purchase a cheaper throat mic off amazon and paid for 1 day shipping. The original one I purchased won't make it on time for Wizard World unfortunately. I received it this morning and its not too bad I guess. Did some testing and left pic you can see the throat mic and aker speaker. Right pic I have it all hidden underneath my balaclava. When I put my UD Replicas AK Batman jacket on, everything is completely hidden. The voice isn't the clearest with this throat mic but I'll see if I can make some adjustments with Voice Synth to make it a tad bit clearer

Glad you found one! Just got my new ixradio one yesterday and it sounds pretty dang good!

As far as making it clearer, try moving the mic position around. That will make a big difference!

https://vimeo.com/167060020

Got my new throat mic and it is WAY better! What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good! I received mine on monday. For some reason I'm getting quite a bit of feed back on mine. Same exact setting as i've been using just using the new throat mic. I wonder if it has to do with my adapter for the throat mic? I got a TRS to TRRS l shaped adapter so so not really sure whats going on

Sounds good! I received mine on monday. For some reason I'm getting quite a bit of feed back on mine. Same exact setting as i've been using just using the new throat mic. I wonder if it has to do with my adapter for the throat mic? I got a TRS to TRRS l shaped adapter so so not really sure whats going on

Can you shoot a pic and/or video of your setup? You shouldn't get any feedback at all really with a throat mic unless you have it REALLY loud lol

I got one for a Kylo Ren build but was planning on using it as a Batman Voice changer as well. You can set the pitch, so it works great.

I got one for a Kylo Ren build but was planning on using it as a Batman Voice changer as well. You can set the pitch, so it works great.

Mind telling me what you bought? I am really wanting to try and get one before Halloween lol

Anyone have any updates on their voice changer?

If not I'm looking for a small speaker that accepts MicroSD cards to play sound clips like "Do you bleed?" but I cant find one with a remote so that I can play it on demand.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back