DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

leyrich , mate you really make me smile ! Not only is your work fantastic , but , you also have a wicked sense of humour....thank you . Rats , yeah checked them out , but I'm getting enough headaches with what I'm attempting with this build so far , that sculpting figures ala leyrich here has done brilliantly , is just gonna drive me ' certifiable ' .
Cheers Ged

Last edited by a moderator:
A small update on the halls DSC01035.JPGDSC01039.JPGDSC01041.JPGDSC01042.JPGDSC01045.JPGit light up my life :lol

Terrific update mate . Just really noticed the dejarik table . Is that the supplied deago piece or from somewhere else ? . Either way , it's beautifully finished . Especially love the ' chrome ' top . Care to share the ' how to ' for achieving that ? .
Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Terrific update mate . Just really noticed the dejarik table . Is that the supplied deago piece or from somewhere else ? . Either way , it's beautifully finished . Especially love the ' chrome ' top . Care to share the ' how to ' for achieving that ? .

Hi Ged yes that is dejarik table that came with the kit how I got it to look lick that I use a drill and a bit that fit the hole and sand paper on the top then spray it with crystal clear
and yes I have a wicked sense of humour and thank you.

Lance

Last edited:
G'day leyrich , hoping you and yours are well ,

I was just going through your thread again yesterday and found things that I didn't even notice first time around .
For example in # 79 - the ' silver disjointed ' piping near the bunk bed and the curving pipe above the bench seat . Then in #82 , looking into the ( large rounded ) corridor - you've added (?) the missing upper cushion and exposed ' wiring ' sections where deago just supplied the cutout wall ! .... simply brilliant !!!.

So , I guess you're really representing the falcons' hold as seen in ESB . I'm trying to but also winging it :facepalm . You're doing a terrific job and thanks for sharing . Looking forward to more updates :p .

things are finely getting beater here at the home front and in a week or so I will be getting back to it so keep an eye out for now post :D

G’day Lance ,
Glad to see you posting terrific updates on your build again.
The engine lighting is fantastically bright just like in the films (y) !
Did you use the supplied stock LEDs or come up with your own ?
Asking cause the ones I received (stock) had faulty LEDs on both strips , so I’ll be using my own single strip/s of cool white instead. Hope I’ve got the types that’ll give off a similar ‘ brightness ‘ effect !

;)Ged

G’day Lance ,
Glad to see you posting terrific updates on your build again.
The engine lighting is fantastically bright just like in the films (y) !
Did you use the supplied stock LEDs or come up with your own ?
Asking cause the ones I received (stock) had faulty LEDs on both strips , so I’ll be using my own single strip/s of cool white instead. Hope I’ve got the types that’ll give off a similar ‘ brightness ‘ effect !

;)Ged
Hi ged I use a LED light strip that I bot from Walmart in there automotive deportment it is a 12V strip so it well not work with the stock bored in less you do what I did .
DSC01734.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back