DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

Neat! What size of fiber are you using?

The fiber size for the big light is 1.0mm and the small light is .75mm that what I use.

- - - Updated - - -

Light test 2 DSC00948.JPGinthe lightDSC00950.JPG;)DSC00954.JPG

Last edited:
Your turret/gunner stations are looking sweet leyrich . The rounded fibres , did you pre - shape them or were they ' mushroomed ' prior to final glueing ? . Also , did you add anything to the provided ' stickers ' , cause I'm not sure , but it looks like you've created a 3D effect on them .
Anyhoo , it's bloody brilliant . Thanks for sharing and inspiring .
Cheers Ged .

Last edited by a moderator:
Your turret/gunner stations are looking sweet @leyrich . The rounded fibres , did you pre - shape them or were they ' mushroomed ' prior to final glueing ? . Also , did you add anything to the provided ' stickers ' , cause I'm not sure , but it looks like you've created a 3D effect on them .
Anyhoo , it's bloody brilliant . Thanks for sharing and inspiring .
Cheers Ged .

Hi Gedmac66 I mushroomed the fibers with a lighter and did nothing with the sticker the light coz the 3D look.

G'day leyrich ,
Was wondering , you used Rustoleum metallic rubbed bronze in post #3 for the hold floor colour , but by post #9 , your hold flooring looks grey ? . Did you change your mind , was there a problem with the metallic paint ? . Asking cause I purchased the Rustoleum and was planning to use for my hold and corridors as well .

Cheers Ged

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day @leyrich ,
Was wondering , you used Rustoleum metallic rubbed bronze in post #3 for the hold floor colour , but by post #9 , your hold flooring looks grey ? . Did you change your mind , was there a problem with the metallic paint ? . Asking cause I purchased the Rustoleum and was planning to use for my hold and corridors as well .

Cheers Ged

Hi Gedmac66 Ya I change my mind on the hold floor it was to dark but the hallways the bronze look great for them .

Sweet , you've got really cool skills mate .
That clay ( Super Sculpey ) , would you know of anything similar to it that may be available here in OZ ?
Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Sweet , you've got really cool skills mate .
That clay ( Super Sculpey ) , would you know of anything similar to it that may be available here in OZ ?

hi ged, you can buy super sculpey here in Auz too at most art supply stores
get mine from Oxlades, i believe there's one over there in Perth

Super looking pits @leyrich . Are you planning to light this area too ?
Thanks for heads up @David3 re; the ' super sculpey info .

Spotlight here in Perth has the Sculpey range, so do Riot Art shops. Spotlight are a good bit cheaper for Super Sculpey, but seem to be more expensive for Premo Sculpey!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back