Kylo Ren helmet 3D sculpt

BlackKaos

Sr Member
I decided to 3d model Kylo Ren's helmet because I was debating about getting the black series helmet and moding it or modeling my own and 3D print it. I'm just learning Zbrush and it's an awesome 3D model program!! I wish I would have been modeling with it ALOT sooner!

This is the progress that I have so far. I will be making a lot more damage to the helmet as I gather reference pictures.

I scaled the helmet how I normal scale my helmets to make it fit decent. This helmet is 284mm tall, 251 mm wide and 290 mm depth. I was wondering if anyone had the measurements of the black series helmet for comparison?

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Kylo Ren helmet.jpg
    Kylo Ren helmet.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 362
Thanks! I've been working on it for a few weeks now. It's been a slow process but I finished all the battle damage to the helmet and I'm going to have it printed.

I'm hoping that someone will send me the measurements of their black series helmet so I can base my current measurements on that helmet whether to re-scale it or keep it the same.

In the "kylo Ren voice changer helmet not mask thread" I've posted images with measurement frm a real promo display helmet.
looks great by the way,
is it done in zbrush?

It's not fully done in Zbrush. I started the basic shape in Milkshape then exported it to Zbursh to add the details and smooth the model.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back